~💔~

Y/N PoV

"You've got to believe me I didn't hurt anyone, it's him he's after me" I whisper back I don't want to get damon any angrier then he already is.

"Who are you talking about?" He asks

"Kevin, I didn't tell you about him he's a cop and he made the fake news so someone can hand me back to him. I should've known I can never escape him" I say as tears rush down my face.

I grasp my hair "you should've let me die! that was my only escape" I shiver as I talk.

"Y/n I'm sorry.." Damon says and steps closer to me.

Damon/ anonymous PoV

"I should have listened to your side of the story instead of losing me temper" I say in guilt.

She shakes her head and stands up. "No I'm sorry, I'm giving you problems I shouldn't have stayed here" she says and walks towards to door but I pull her back.

She looks at me with innocent eyes as I look deeper in them I notice she has the same eyes as my past girlfriend.

"Please don't leave...I'll help you get through this" I say to her.

She looks at me a few more seconds before letting go over her tears. She cry's into my shoulders as I hug her.

I need to find out who this Kevin is.

After a few moments of hugging she looks back up to me. But this time her eyes didn't show innocence, it was the look of lust.

She tiptoes as she brings her lips to mine. I kiss her slowly as are tongue twines with each other.

With my eyes closed the image of my past girlfriend comes to my head. It's been a year I need to let go of her.

I pull y/n closer to my hips and bring my kisses down to her neck. She lets out a moan as I kiss her sweet spot.

Her hands fall on my chest and make there way down to my manhood. That's what my past girlfriend would do.

As are kiss gets harsher a overwhelming feeling of sadness takes over. My ex is gone everything I do reminds me of her, I miss her.

I push y/n away from me accidentally pushing harder then intended. She falls on the floor and looks at me with confusion.

"Y/n..." I say but no other words comes to my mind.

She stands up "I don't need another man playing with my heart..." she says and rushes out the house.