Kindergarten stories -1-

So im going to talk about some stories from when i was in kindergarten (just a note i never went to the first year of kindergarten but only the second year and this mini-series is going to talk about things that happened with me during the second year of kindergarten, i do not remember very well since this all happened a long time ago. Also if you dont mind, can you check out my story called hopeful? Thanks bye)

I didn't have any friends at all during kindergarten, well I did have some friendly moments with some kids but I was hated by all. Why? Because the kindergarten I attended had students that were all from the UAE. I on the other hand is from a different country so for some reason, they all looked at me and treated me differently.

They had always tried to get me in trouble.

However, this is not the story I'm going to tell you about.

Let's start my actual story: So one day, I remember our teacher had given us blocks. Some blocks were blue while others were pink.

I used to love pink more than anything.

Another girl in my class used to also love pink as much as me (note: I do not like pink anymore 😆 )

Of course, I wanted the pink blocks for whatever we were going to use them for. But the other girl also wanted to use the pink blocks. There were only some pink blocks left because most students took pink as well! I went to take the blocks but that bish (the other girl) starting taking them from me. I kept trying to pull them back but couldn't... So me, being the sensitive person I am, starting crying and of course the teacher came.

Instead of fixing the problem though, she got mad at me for crying instead of dividing the blocks between us and being a good teacher

(to this day I hate her, both the teacher and the girl)

So that's part one of this MAYBE two-part series.

If you enjoyed please vote

That's all for now

GOODBYE PEOPLE OF EARTH 👋