Part 19

Haha yeah so this is the last chapter. Not sure if im doing an epilogue or not, <3
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey....guys...can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked, holding something behind his back. He had just left the newly furnished bathroom, looking nervous as hell. One hand reached to the mark on his neck, pressing on it to calm himself down.

Jungkook smiled, pausing the TV, all 4 alphas were sitting on the couch watching stupid sports. Something Taehyung (and this hoe) would never understand.

"Of course prince, you don't have to ask,"

Jimin gestured for Tae to sit, "So what's up sweetheart? You look pale, are you sick?" Their faces turned worried, hands reaching for the smaller to check for a fever.

"No I'm not sick. How....how do you guys feel about pups?" Taehyung still had his hands behind his back, fidgeting with the small piece of plastic.

Hoseok gasped, "I love pups! I wants kids really bad," That suprised no one, the sunshine was always found near Taehyung, animals, or kids.

"I don't really care for kids. But if you want them, that's fine with me," The eldest shrugged, eyeing the nervous omega.

"Prince you know I want kids, why do you ask?" Jungkook was ignored, Taehyung looking to Jimin hopefully.

"Pups are a handful," Jimin watched Taehyung's face fall, clearly saddened, "But I think they're worth it,"

"Holy crap you have no idea how relieved I am. Because I'm kind of pregnant," He closed his eyes, holding the test out in front of him.

All 4 of them gasped, Jimin gently taking the test and staring at the lines that indicated pregnancy. "Is..is this for real? Baby I...I love you so damn much," He spun Taehyung around, giggling happily.

"Prince, oh man holy shit. I don't even know what to say, I'm so happy," Jungkook stared at the pregnant male, eyes sparkling.

"HELL FUCKING YEAH!" Shouted Hoseok, jumping on the couch.

Yoongi smiled, "Petal it can't be all 4 of ours, so who's the dad?"

The male scrunched his face, "I didn't think of that. Guess we'll find out when the babies come,"

"Did you say babies?" Jungkook clasped his hands together, praying for a yes.

Taehyung sheepishly grinned, "Yeah, I can hear two heartbeats. I had thought I was going crazy at first. I couldn't believe I was pregnant so I bought the test,"

"Jesus, guys we're going to be dads. GUYS WHAT THE HELL WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING RIGHT NOW!" Hoseok was panicking, running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Seokie, no. We aren't going shopping right now, one of you is going to go make me some lunch instead," He laughed when Jungkook scrambled into the kitchen, followed by Jimin.

"Hey petal?"

"Yes Hyung?" Taehyung placed himself on Yoongi's lap, snuggling into the alpha.

"Your mates are idiots,"

"I know. I know. And you are no exception," He rolled his eyes when Yoongi looked offended. "As if you didn't know that already,"

They laughed, throwing their heads back. They started crying when Hoseok ran straight into one of the walls, rubbing his head.

"Yah! What did I say about running in the house! Now look at you!"

Hoseok grumbled, pouting at Taehyung.