kidnapped

Neil was come to Mumbai...
Avni and mallika standing beside mall sumedh go to take his car.. But suddenly some goons attack on avni and mallika one goon held avni hand she was shocked and struggle mallika also shout on the goons mallika kick the one of them and panch..
But the one goon take knife and held on avni neck mallika shocked they goons take them in jeeb but they started leaving sudden mallika see sumedh beside she see this and bit the goon hand and shout sumedh name sumedh see mallika struggle with he come to them but the jeep started.. Sumedh take his car and started driving very fast and follow them...
On other hand neil come to khanna house and knowing that sumedh, mallika and avni going to shopping..
He wait for them but suddenly he get call from unknown number he pick up and shocked he call dd and tell him to trace sumedh phone number
Sumedh was following but the goons know this and they divided in other direction sumedh is confused but he take right way.. The goons take mallika avni with them avni had pain on her tummy they tie both of them with rop sumedh come there and hide he fight with some goons and go inside carefully... He get injure also but he fight for his love and his bhabhi Neil trace the location and come sumedh location both brothers start fighting with goons neil see mallika she is tie with roop he refuse her on other hand sumedh see avni she lie on floor because of pain.. Sumedh help her they both start leaving but suddenly someone push sumedh he is the main villain hmm vidyut..

Vidyut- kiyaa baat hai manna padega tumhari himat ko yaha tak a gaya bass apni pyaari bhabhi ka liya par aab yaha se jaoge sidha upar...

sumedh- tujhe kiya lagta hai mein baccha hu agar maa ka dudh piya haina toh lad mujhse

Vidyut- Dialogue basi chal a phir

They flight with eachother neil or mallika also finding them.. Vidyut take gun and pointed toward sumedh but neil punch him and sumedh catch the gun  neil show his moves and punch him kick him by hard.. Vidyut now is angry so he take knife and put it on Avni neck...

Vidyut- don't move agar apni biwi or baccha ki jaan pyari ha toh aaga mat badhna

Neil- vidyut don't do this I will kill u

Sumedh look at the gun and some words moving in his mind..
I will kill you.
Mein janta hu ki jabtak tu ha Avni ko kuch nahi ho sakta
Tu haina apni bhabhi ka liya..
I trust u
Sumedh point the gun toward Vidyut..

Neil- sumedh don't do this

Mallika- sumedh put the gun down

Vidyut- sachma bacha mein dam ha agar sachma itna dam hai toh goli chala ka dikha

Vidyut slowly strach Avni neck with knife but

Sumedh- Vidyut!!!! ( Shoot)

Neil- Avniiii