Fairy...Witch? by @Leen_PhoenixRae

Natsu, will you quit staring at our guests! That's rude," Lucy Heartfelia, the sole Celestial Wizard at the Fairy Tail Guild, snapped at her guildmate and often mission partner.

"Lucy's right, Natsu," Erza Scarlet, one of the four S-Class wizards of the guild, and a usual mission party member of Natsu and Lucy's group, agreed with the busty blonde. "You're making our guests feel uncomfortable."

"What do you mean?" Snapped the temperamental Fire Dragon Slayer. "I'm just sniffing them out, that's all," he said matter-of-factly, which made their guests wearing robes and witchy hats squirm where they were seated at one of the tables at the guild.

"That's even ruder!" Carla, the white sole female Exceed amongst the trio of Exceeds that was part of the guild, exclaimed in disgust.

"Typical tactless Flamebrain," snorted Gray Fullbuster, the guild's Ice-make magic user who often ends up naked or just in his skivvies without him realizing it.

"What did you say, Frostbite?" snapped Natsu.

Gray's response started another bout of pointless argument between the two guild members, resulting in a brawl that was soon joined by their other guildmates who were roped in to the brawl by accident or they willingly joined in on the fight.

"Is-is this normal?" asked the young girl with frizzy brown hair underneath the witch hat she was wearing. She was watching with apprehension and surprise as one by one each of the person present were joining in on the fight.

"It's the norm," waved Lucy like it was a daily occurrence.

"Erza will set them straight eventually," Wendy, the blue haired teen in pigtails smiled. She was seated across the table from their visitors who just appeared right inside the guild's large double doors.

Their group was somewhat large (maybe close to a dozen, give or take), and they all wore the same black robes and witch hats, complete with long scarves of varying colours; some were matching, some weren't.

"I'm Wendy, by the way," she introduced herself and stuck her hand out to shake the other girl's.

"H-Hermione," the fizzy haired girl replied and shook the other girl's hand. "Pleasure to meet you," she added.

"I'm Lucy," the blonde introduced, shaking Hermione's hand as well. "I apologize on behalf of our guildmates."

"Are you always this rambunctious?" the red haired boy seated beside Hermione asked. He couldn't seem to keep his eyes away from the ruckus the other guild members were making.

"More or less," answered Lucy with a pout. "But like what Wendy says, once Erza steps in, Natsu and Gray – as well as everybody else – will stop brawling since they're scared of her," she boasted.

"Is she your leader?" asked another redhead, but this time it was a female redhead seated between a dark haired boy with a lightning scar on his forehead and the other a forever smirking boy with platinum hair and very uppity presence.

"More or less," was Lucy's noncommittal response. "Titania's often referred to as the Queen of the fairies coz of how crazy strong she is, and brave too. That's why when our Guild Master went missing, it was a unanimous decision that she was made the newest Guild Master."

"Guild Master?" questioned the boy with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead.

"Queen of the fairies?" it was the female redhead who asked.

"Our guild's name is Fairy Tail, and a Guild Master is the one that runs the place and look after all guild members," Wendy explained.

"As for Erza's other alias, people started calling her that because, like I already mentioned before, she is the strongest female guild member, hence the title," Lucy explained.

"Curious," was all the female redhead said, then realizing she hasn't introduced herself yet, she extended her hand at the blonde and smiled. "My name's Ginny, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Ginny," Lucy took the redhead's proffered hand and gave it a firm shake.

"And this here to my left is Harry," Ginny pointed at the brunette with the scar on his forehead, "And this git on my right is Ferret Breath," she pointed at the platinum haired boy who scowled something sinister at the cheeky redhead.

"That's not my name, Weaslette," snarled Ferret Breath.

Lucy stood back and watched the redhead girl and the platinum haired boy argue. She can't hide her amusement at the obvious attraction coming from those two who can't help but butt heads.

"Get a room, you two!" snarled Gadjeel at the arguing teens, the Iron Dragon Slayer, who just walked in followed by Levy and Lily.

"Gadjeel!" hissed Levy, tugging on his shirt as a warning.

"What? They're just covering up what they really want by arguing," he argued.

"Wow, I didn't know Gadjeel's the intuitive kind," mocked Lucy, impressed that he was able to discern what the elephant in the room was.

"He's not," the black coated Exceed, who was companion to the dragon slayer, deadpanned. "He just overheard me and Levy mention it when we walked in and saw them arguing."

"Lily!" Gadjeel hissed at the Exceed.

Lucy and Wendy exchanged bemused looks then burst out laughing along with Levy and Lily. Their laughter stopped the redhead and the platinum haired from arguing and watched them; the newcomers from yet-to-be-determined place were giving Gadjeel uneasy looks. His studded face doesn't really appeal as welcoming and often screams INTIMIDATION.

Hermione shrunk back in her seat and looked at either side of her at her two friends. "Where the hell are we?" she hissed.

= = = = = = = = = =

Makarov looked down at the teenagers dressed in black robes and witch hats from his perch on the bar counter. Once the ruckus started by Natsu and Gray subsided, Mira informed him of their guests who appeared out of nowhere inside their guild hall. He sensed a disturbance in the air before the group appeared in their hall; he thought it was a portal opening like what happened a few years back when those black holes kept appearing and sucking people in to Edolas; but the disturbance he sensed wasn't as threatening as that.

"What are you?" he asked no one in particular but expected whoever was their ringleader to answer him. He wasn't trying to be intimidating, but they were trespassers who appeared out of thin air right inside their guild hall, he can't possibly treat them with kid gloves.

"We're Hogwarts students, you nitwit," snarled the platinum blond haired boy, which then earned him a swift jab in the ribs from the feisty redhead girl beside him.

"Hogwarts?" Makarov echoed, rolling the name of the school in his tongue and trying to remember if he has heard of such school.

"It's a school for witchcraft and wizardry, sir," answered the brunette with wild, unkempt hair. "It's in Scotland," she added when she noticed the confusion cross the older man's face.

"Is that in Fiore?" asked Natsu who was seated on his crossed legs on the bar counter beside their Guild Master.

"Fiore?" it was the group's turn to look baffled and confused.

"Uhh, Master? Something tells me they're not from Earthland," Lucy took a wild guess and voiced out her opinion.

"What's Earthland?" asked the male redhead.

Everyone in the room fell silent. Something tells them whoever these unexpected guests of theirs are, they will need a crash course about Earthland, Fiore, Magnolia and of course, Fairy Tail.