01

"I'm sorry, but we need to end this. End everything, Joong. I'm so done with this!"

"Why p'Nine? We love each other, why can't we be together?"

"Why..? Are you seriously asking me? Do you call what we have 'love'?!"

"You played me this whole time Joong! You son of a bitch! I'm not that stupid!"

"Stop using me as a toy! I'm not a prop okay?! I'm a human! Just like all of you!"

"You treat me like this and expect me to stay quiet?! If I didn't get the truth out from your friend, would you ever even tell me?!"

"Would you keep misleading me and telling me lies?! Say something Joong! You're always good at talking, aren't you?!"

Joong stood there, in silence, he gulped. "Get out of my life! Leave!" Nine shouts as he pushes Joong to the door.

"You can't do this to me p'Nine!"

"I can do whatever I want. I'm telling you right now, get out of here and don't show your face ever again!" Nine opens the door and shoved him out, slamming the door right in his face.. "You're wrong p'! I didn't do anything wrong, I love you!" Joong shouts, pounding aggressively on the door, while Nine sits on the floor, screaming and shedding his tears.

how did this all happen? What went wrong? Well.. it's very complicated. It affected both of them, in a negative way. Hearts were broken that night. Mistakes were also made.

"I'm s-sorry.. P'Nine, open the door please." Still pounding on the door, as Nine's screaming had stopped. He opened the door, tears all over his face.

"P'N-"

"Don't say a word. I'm tired okay? Get out of my life and don't come bothering me again." Nine interrupts, closing the door on Joong again.

A tear comes out of Joong's eye, as he didn't get to say anything. He sat down on the floor, waiting for Nine to open the door for him, but still no answers. He was waiting and waiting but still nobody opened the door. He finally got up, and stood at the door.

"I love you p'Nine.." Joong whispers, with a softened voice.. walking away. On the other side, Nine was in pain. He covered his mouth, trying not to make a sound as he silently sobbed in the corner of his room. His eyes became red, his face was pink. He hated the feeling of heartbreak, and he never wanted to love again.

But... is this the end for them two...?