Chapter 2

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm clock went off. I got up from my bed and hopped in the shower.

After I put on a long black Bandeau, high wasted shorts and a plaid to cover up. I walked back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair, and put on some makeup.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked down stairs into the kitchen. There was a note in the counter

Rose,

I went to work early, there is breakfast in the fridge be home around 10

Love mom.

I opened the fridge there was a plate of cold eggs and bacon. I put it back in the fridge and got a class of water.

There was a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it. "Hi! I'm Aubrey !, I live next door" a girl with curly auburn hair, and bright blue eyes stood at my door step.

"Hi, I'm rose" "oh I know, your mom came by yesterday and told me about you. She said we should walk to school together".

"oh okay, would you like to come in?" "Sure!". "Wow I love your house!" She said twirling in a circle. "Oh shoot what time is it!"

She yelled checking her phone "we gotta go or we're gonna be late!" "Late?" "For school! Grab your stuff" I went over to the stair case grabbed my bag and threw on a pair of converse.

We arrived at school and it was huge! We walked in and she took me to the office.

"Uh hi, I'm Rose Matthews I'm a new student" I said to the secretary. She shuffled threw a few papers and pulled out what looked like my schedule. "yes miss Matthews...here is your schedule, and welcome to Macalister high" "thank you".

I walked out and met Aubrey in the hallway "lemme see your schedule!.. Ooo!! We have first and last block together! This is going to be great".

She showed me to my locker and help me put my stuff in it. "Hello there beautiful" A tall boy with dark brown hair, and the hottest jawline I've ever seen. Slid his arm around my waist.

"Piss off Gilinsky!" Aubrey yelled "or what" he smirked "you're not getting that dime bag I promised". He slowly moved his hand away and walked over to a group of people.

"Sorry about that he's always horny" she laughed and made her way over to the same group, with me trailing behind her.

"Guys this is Rose she's new here" I gave a small wave "hi" "this is Harley, Victoria, Matt, Taylor, Cameron, Sammy, Skate, and well you've met Jack" he gave me a wink and a little smirk. Damn he was hot.

"Fuck jack stop taking all the hot ones you've already slept with half the school!" Said the guy who had a joint behind his ear and a skateboard in his hand.

"Shut up skate!" A girl with long black hair, a nose hoop, and perfect winged eyeliner yelled. She looked sketched out so I'm guessing that's Harley?

"Could you two stop arguing for five minutes!" Aubrey yelled before anyone could add to the conversation the bell rang and everyone went in separate directions.

"Come on rose, we have English with Mr Barker". I walked into the class room and looked for my seat. "rose over here!" Aubrey called from the back of the class.

She was sitting next to a girl with short dark brown hair and eyes. I took a seat next to her. " you must be Rose I'm Victoria" "hi" I said with a half smile.

Finally after two long classes it was lunch. I didn't know where to sit so I grabbed my lunch and went to sit outside on the grass.

"Hey" I herd someone call from behind me. A tall boy with brown hair and eyes stood behind me. "I'm Cameron" he said sitting beside me. " hi, I'm rose" "I know I met you earlier" he smiled at me. "So what made you come to California?" He asked taking a bite of his sandwich.

"My moms job, I lived in Seattle before" "awesome! So, what do think of my friends?" He chuckled. "They're cool I guess, I don't think I really fit in with them". "Don't worry, they seem to like you" "what's that supposed to mean?" "They're usually pretty particular about who they hang out with". Before I could say anything else

The bell rang for lunch to end. "Well il see you around" I said getting up" " wait! Uh can I get your number?" "Sure". I gave him my number and went inside.

The rest of the day was a blur. After the last bell I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and went home. I was absolutely exhausted. I walked upstairs threw my hair into a bun and took a nap.