Chapter 5: My Older Sister's.....

(Lana's POV)

I look over at Dani to see her looking at me her eyes dancing with confusion I just shake my head slightly. She looks at me in a serious expression. "What do you mean I'll eventually leave you" I sigh "Never MInd" she moves so she's directly in front of me and stares at me with a firm look.

"I don't know what you mean but I would never leave you" her eyes softing "I'll eventually get you to tell me what you meant." I turn my head not being able to look her in the eyes anymore. I feel her lips on my cheek they linger for a second before she pulls away.

"Come on" I look up at her confused. She smiles softly "Were ditching and hanging out together. But first give me your phone so I can put my number in it." I smiles slightly stand and hand her my phone and take hers. 

We walk to around the school and I pull her towards my bike. She looks at me as if I'm crazy. "I'm not getting on tha- that death trap." I chuckle and hsake my head and throw her a helmet. "It's safe don't you trust me."

She looks at me before smiling "Yes I trust you." I grin "alright get on then" I straddle my baby. I look back to she Dani's face all red I chuckle. "Oh don't go all shy on me now get on." She climbs on the bike and wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my back.

My baby roars to life and speed off making a sharp turn out of the parking lot. I chuckle listening to Daniella scream out bloody murder.

♀♀

I park my baby and pull the helmet off my head shake my hair so it fall back in place. I try and get ouf the bike but can't because Daniella still has her arms wrapped tightly around me. I tap her hands "Let go were here."

"Where are we Lana" I look at her than start walking to the entrance. "It's my older sisters gay bar." I hear her heels running to catch up to me. " I didn't know you had an older sister and I've never been to a gay bar." I look at her "Well there's a first time for everything I guess."

I open the door and walk up to the bar and sit down, "Hey Sweetcheeks can I buy you a drink." I look over at the female next to me then turn back looking foward and call out to my sister who's at the other end of the bar.

"Lia!" I call out and see her turn and our eyes lock she walks over to me and gives me a playfully stern look. "Aren't you supposed to be at school." I groan "Yeah but school is sooo fucking boring so I thought why not come pay my lovely older sister a vist."

She looks over at Dani who is eyeing the whole place in amazement. "Is she with you cause she looks a little out of place." I chuckle softly "Yea I dragged her here." Dani joins the conersation. "That's not true I came here willingly."

Lia chuckles. "It's ok to tell me if she kidnapped you blink twice if your really in danger." I hit her on the shoulder and glare at her. "I didn't kidnap the girl." Lia raises her hands up in defense. Dani laughs at us. Lia holds out her hand to Daniella.

"I'm Amelia- Amelia Shayley Lana's older sister." Dani grabs her hand and shakes it. "Daniella Pace." Dani smiles at me.

______________________________________

Hey guys I havent updated in the while. I hae no excuse just been busy with other things. BUt hey there's a new character Amelia Lana's older sister (pic of her up top). Tell me what you think of the chapter. Lana and Dani are getting closer. I have writers block for everything so if I do update soon then woo fucking hoo.  Alright that's all.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Byebii~ Momo