Prologue

Teenagers with guts and powers unite in the Wizarding World for protecting all the species on Earth from a big multi-world evil organization. The multi world evil organization includes Voldemort, Lady Gisela, Hawk Moth, Kronos and Mother Gothel (P.S I know she is from Tangled and is not that evil but since Frozen doesn't has any main Villain I used her. So, here, she is typically evil as all of them and is part of Frozen who is trying to abduct Elsa and poison her for making her work with Gothel). Some people who are 'meant to be' come together from across the worlds. 
The story would be written in different P.O.Vs. There would be many large time skips also. I have also twisted some things in the fandoms to make it fit for this story's plot.
The characters taken from each fandoms are:-

Frozen- Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Honey and Hans
Harry Potter- Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Draco
Keeper of the Lost Cities- Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, Biana and Stina
Miraculous- Marinette, Adrien, Nino, Alya and Chloe
Percy Jackson- Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Thalia and Luke

Ships:-

1) Harry Potter x Annabeth Chase                       (Fight Duo)
2) Ron Weasley x Alya Cesaire                               (Outgoing Duo)                           
3) Hermione Granger x Luke Castellan              (Brainy Duo)
4) Draco Malfoy x Biana Vacker                             (Beauty Duo)
5) Elsa Oldenburg x Adrien Agreste                     (Lonely Duo)
6) Anna Oldenburg x Keefe Sencen                     (Prankster Duo)
7) Kristoff Bjorgman x Thalia Grace                    (Adventurous Duo)
8) Honey Maren x Grover Underwood               (Nature Duo)
9) Sophie Foster x Percy Jackson                        (Practical Duo)
10) Fitz Vacker x Marinette Cheng                       (Awkward Duo)
11) Nino Lahiffe x Ginny Weasley                        (Bold Duo)
12) Hans Westergaard x Stina Heks                    (Over-Confident Duo)
13) Chloe is SELF-PARTNERED                            (Savage Single)
(It breaks my heart to separate Nino & Alya and Sophie & Keefe out of all of them!!!!!!!!)

I have only read Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief so forgive me if some stuff are wrong and I don't know much about Thalia but I am still taking her under certain circumstances. The story of Frozen goes after Frozen II as Honey is there. Then, another thing is that Grover has operated his leg to human legs after coming to the Wizarding world because of some problems and he is still learning to walk properly. Here, neither Marinette nor Chloe have anything for Adrien, yeah, but Chloe still has some serious obsession. Nino and Alya were never together. Ladybug and Cat Noir know each other's identity and everyone knows that Adrien and Marinette are Ladybug and Cat Noir. Also, there would be The fault in our stars joined in the middle so do they go in the middle. Hazel, Agustus (No, he is not dead!) and Isaac (He is also not blind!) help in one of the strategical plan of the UNITY 5. And by the way, Dumbledore is dead. Yet, all of them from all fandoms are 15-16 or maximum 17 years old.  

SUGGESTIONS AND CORRECTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!