Chapter 1

X Author's note: There is mention of self harm and violence in this fanfic. Also I take no credit for the characters from Once Upon a Time they belong to Adam and Eddy! X

        It was six o'clock in the evening, Henry Mills was at the Charmings being looked after and Emma Swan was getting ready for her date with Killian. It was surprising for him to actually ask her this but it was even more surprising that she'd been taking this long to get ready for a date, she'd never had this much difficulty picking out an outfit for a date before. She pulled on a creme colored dres with a red belt, her shoes matching the belt. Her long, wavy, blonde hair was pulled up in a high ponytail with her bangs bumped back. Emma gave herself a once over in the mirror making sure everything was in place before grabbing her red jacket and hurrying out to her yellow bug. The small, yellow car arrivedat the main entrance of the restraunt and the woman got out of the car; re-applying her lipstick before walking inside.

        "Table for two, I'm with a man who looks like he could be a pirate. Dark clothes. Guess you could kinda describe him as Mister tall, dark, and handsome." She smiles at the greeter.

        "He hasn't arrived et I'm terribly sorry. I'll let him know you graced us with your presence though when he arrives. Please take a seat and a waitor will be out to get your order of beverage." The semi-short blonde waitor replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "I can't believe she bought everything you said!"

        Regina heard Marian yell happily through Robin's bedroom door in Granny's. She had been there only about a good half an hou ago but she had forgotten her scarf in the litter of clothes that had been tossed away on the floor. She smiles at the memory. She knows she shouldn't but Regina pressed her ear against the wooden door anyway to listen in.

        "Neither can I my love. You aren't stil upset that I had to sleep with her so that she'd unfreeze you are you?"

        Regina almost let a gasp escape her mouth but kept it in by placing her hand over her lips. How could he? He tricked me! Deceived me! I should have known better.

        "Villains don't get happy endings." She said out loud. A bit too loud.

        "Who's there?" Robin asked but before he could fully open the door Regina was gone.

        She magicked herself in the confines of her mayoral office. She shut the door and slid down it until she was on the floor, her knees pulled to her chest and her eyes were flooded with tears. Body convulsing with her heavy sobs. She began clawing at her skin and screaming out into thin air. Breakdowns have been seldom since things have settled a bit when she got Henry back again from Neverland. She clawed and clawed along her arms until a few puffy, red lines split open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Alright thanks!" She smiled and was seated at their table where she looked over the beverage section of the menu.

        It's been an hour since she had arrived and ordered her drink; there was still no sign of Killian. She frowned, and left the restraunt. She hopped in her bug and hit the steering wheel a good six times before slamming her head against it.

        "How could you have been so stupid!" She punched the dash as she yelled. She started to cry but she held it in untl she got home and flopped on her bed. Her pillow over her red, tearstreaked face.