FINAL

I completely lost her. Five days have already passed since the day I received Yugyeom's message. I hope she's happy with Namjoon. I'm sure she'll learn to love him someday. I also stopped going to the coffee shop, I have no more reason to go there. Besides, it'll just make me remind of her. But I still love my coffee though.

I'm currently doing some activity on my painting class. We're supposed to paint something or someone that inspires us. What is this, a joke? She's gone so what am I gonna paint here? I have no idea what to paint anymore. I've lost interest. Come on, Jungkook. You should forget about her and move on. "You still have blank canvas, Jeon. Class is almost over, dude!'' at least he's happy. He said he can introduce some of his girl friends so I'll forget about Y/N, not even interested anymore. All I want now is to graduate and get outta Seoul. About 2 minutes before the class ends and I haven't painted anything. Whatever. I'll just re-take this acitivity some other time. Was about to leave the room with Yugyeom when I received a message from her.

"Hi, Jungkook. I just wanted to tell you that I'm so happy I met you. I'll be going back to Japan today and... hope I'm able to see you again soon. Take care of yourself, okay?''

Bet she'll be going back to Japan with her husband. Why bother telling me? Meet again soon? Please, this isn't funny. I thought that was the only message she sent, there was more.

"By the way... I called the wedding off. You were right; I need to stand up for myself. I'm free to do whatever I want now. Thank you.

My flight is at 2 PM. 'Til we meet again.''

SHIT! It's already 12:30 PM!! Will I make it on time?! The airport's quite far from here, what do I do now?! Think, Jungkook! "Hey, what's wrong?'' I told him I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. But he asked me to calm down first, how am I supposed to calm down at a time like this?! I can still see her! "If you won't help me, fine. I'll go there myself,'' but how? I don't have a car and it might take some time if I take the bus! Yugyeom! He has his car but he doesn't even wanna help me! That asshole! "Alright, alright! I'll help you, geez. Come on,'' Yugyeom and I headed for the parking lot, got inside his car and he started driving. In the mean time, I replied to Y/N's message telling that I'll be there. We need to hurry so we won't get stuck in traffic on the way.

"Why didn't you tell me the wedding was cancelled?!'' he knew it all along but didn't even bother telling me? He's such a good friend, isn't he? "Well, I was told not to tell you. Chill, I'm sure she has her reason.'' My heart was rising like crazy while I patiently waited until we arrive at the airport. Please still be there, Y/N. I want to see you so bad!

"I can't believe we're actually doing this, Jeon. You're absolutely crazy in love,'' he laughed, knew he would tease me but I don't care. I'll still thank him for helping me. About half an hour later, we finally arrived at the airport. I couldn't wait so I got out of the car first to look for her. Shit, where am I supposed to find her in a big place like this? I tried calling her but she wasn't answering. It's currently 1:30 PM; I only have 30 minutes left! I went to the waiting area but she wasn't there. Did she already check in? Am I too late? I gulped as I catch my breath from all that running. "...Jungkook?'' huh? Am I... dreaming right now? I thought I heard her voice. Or maybe I did hear her voice? I looked behind me only to find... Y/N tearing up.

Is that... really her? "Y/N...??'' wait, it is her! I can't believe my eyes. She ran towards me spreading her arms and I gladly caught her in my own arms. God, how I've missed her so much! I hugged her so tight, I'll never let her go, ever again. "Why didn't you tell me sooner??'' I wiped her tears away after breaking the hug. "I... I don't know. I got scared that you might still be mad at me and I thought you wouldn't listen if I tell you...'' I admit I was mad. But I can't stay mad forever. I was upset... Fuck it, I don't care about what happened anymore. I just want her back.

"Please... don't leave me,'' I feel like I can't live without her anymore. I'm happy whenever I'm with her, I feel complete if she's by my side. "I can't stay here any longer or the immigration will question me...'' immigration? What does she even mean by that? She said it's her passport. She's holding a Japanese passport so she can only stay here for 90 days. She could stay longer if she only had a visa. "If I could get a visa or... If I'm married to a Korean then... I can stay for whenever I want. But... Jungkook... I'm so sorry...'' she started crying again. No, please don't, Y/N. "I'll marry you,'' if that'll make her stay, then I'll definitely tie the knot with her so we can be together... forever. "Jungkook, I---'' before she could say anything I kissed her. Her soft and sweet lips that I missed so much.

After that warm kiss, I got rid of her tears once again. "I want to be with you, Y/N. Spend the rest of my life with you, we'll cry and laugh together, have a happy family together. That's all I want... to be with you... forever. Marry me?'' I don't have a ring to give her right now but who cares? Say yes and that's all I wish for. She's my everything.

"Yes...'' fuck, did she just say that? I swear, I'm the happiest guy in earth right now. "I'll marry you too, Jungkook...'' my tears fell out of happiness. I couldn't hold it in. Finally... Finally, Y/N's mine now. I leaned forward to kiss her again; I don't care if they are watching. "I love you,'' I'll never get tired of telling her how much I love her.

At last... I saw her sweet smile again. "I love you too,''

-END-

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hope you guys liked my second R-18+ short story, this time with Jeon Jungkook. If you didn't like the smut part please do not report. Just get out of my book. I've already written my warning on the description. Thank you so much for your support by reading this book!

-misakijin92