Meeting Him

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in a small square like cave room. I must be underground. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself lying on a bed with a candle on a desk lighting the room with a golden glow.  slowly pulling myself up in a sitting position I noticed my bare chest covered in bandages while i had a loose pare of shorts on that whent down to my knees. My sharingon was deactivated. I felt too exausted to keep what little chakra i had left in me after my fight with Itachi. He's really dead, my family is avenged, what do I do now?

What I need to worry about now is where I am. I coudnt move, that was the problem. I looked over to the left, the entrance of the room to find a dark figure staring entently at me. If I was not mistaken this was the person named Tobi of the Akakstuki. The same organization my brother was in. Where they planning to kill me? Interegate me on the knowledge I know. If in any case I not able to move. I'm completly vulnerable.   But the only thing this man was doing is standing there. My eyes widened as I took notice of  his one eye showing a sharingon behind his mask. How did he have the Sharingon? The uchiha family is long gone except me and the exception of kakashi with his one eye I have yet to find out how he got. Tobi must have tooken notice.

"where do you think you are right now?" I shuddered at the deep roughness of his voice. This wasnt the usuall high pithed sound that I had heard from his on so many occasions. Who was this man?

"How am I supposed to know, who are you."  Was all I said.

"Iff I tell you, you wont beleive me so let me show you." Was his reply as he quietly and gracefully strided toward me. He sat an the bed beside me. All the nerves in me told me to get away. But I only managed to lean away from him a few inched toward the wall on the other side of the bed. I was acting like a scared child, but for some reason I felt cornered. Like the person sitting in front of me was an animal and I was his prey. I didnt help that is eye never stopped looking at me. He lifted his hand and grabbed hold of his mask and slowly removed it. When it was finally removed my eyes widened in shock as to what I was looking at. 

"I am Madara Uchiha" All I could do was stare in aw. The famous of all Uchihas in history and legendary shinobi, was sitting right in front of me. Not only that but his face literally screamed attention. His eyes shown brightly with such intensity that i was frozen in place. He then grabbed the top of my head gripping my hair and pulling me onto his lap and pulling my head back to expose my neck and the bandages on my chest. He was still sitting the same way but with me in my position he was looking down at me now a stern expession on his face. I moaned in pain, my whole body hurt and the death grip on my hair didnt help. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to not think about the pain.

"I let you and Itachi have your fun, but I never expected him to die by his younger brothers hand. So now that he's gone what more to do than use his stronger brother as a replacement in my orginizaion." I just whimpered in pain. I couldnt speak. One, the pain was excruciating, and two I didnt dare to say anythng. He could kill me anytime he wanted and he knew it. "It might not hurt either to have myself a toy to play around with every now and then." I felt his hand carress by neck past my bandages and make its way to by shorts. Easliy gliding past them and my underwear, gripping my manhood.  By this time I was stricked with fear. But I body had a mind of its own, and I let out a hardy moan. As soon as I did I froze.

"Hmm looks like someones having fun with this." No. No I wasnt. I was not getting hard with his hand on my manhood! I couldn't help myself. I kept screaming that in my head but the pleasure was slowly taking over my mind. I tried to move myself or at least put my hands up to land a hit to him but still couldn't move. Did he give me something while I was asleep. This frustrated me, I let out a grunt as I as the muscles in my body spring with pain. His hand started pumping my manhood. I tried to hold my moans but I just couldnt, I moaned and started panting as the pleasure slowly rose in my stomach. Just as soon as the feeling was about to explode he stopped and retracted his hand. I whimpered at the loss of touch.

"We cant have you cuming so soon now can we." Was all I heard in my pleasure drunked state. He laid me down on the bed, removing my shorts and boxers in the process. I whimpered at the chill on my skin. Something felt wrong, but it felt so good. He motioned two fingers on my lips.

"Suck!" Was his order and I gladly obliged sucking and licking, coating them with saliva. He excracted them and slowly slid one finger into my entrance. I grimaced at the feeling of intrusion. I could feel him moving his fingers inside me. Suddenly all white covered my vision as my body was thrown as pleasure filled my body. I moaned loudly. I really didn't care anymore about the situation I was in. It just felt so good. He inserted a second finger inside me scissoring me. He wasnt hitting that spot anymore. It frustrated me to no end. I whimpered and mewed at his every touch. 

He suddenly took out the fingers and took off his black robes. Leaving his chest for my eyes to take in. Unlike my overly feminine figure, he was all muscle and god did it make me hard even more. I had no doubt I was red as a tomato by now. He unbuckled his sash on his pants and his manhood came springing free. I think I stopped breathing for a minute or two? How was that supposed to fit inside me? He then lifted me up and sate me atop him on his lab, my legs on both sides of him. He took my hands and wrapped them around his neck, while I leaned my head on his shoulder. He positioned himself at my entrance, while taking my chin and raising me to where our lips were barely touching. I could feel his hot breath on my skin. It was so inviting. I leaned in a little. He crashed his lips to mine roughly, not that I was complaining. His tongue twisted in mine my mouth mapping out every detail so it seemed. All the while slowly lowering me down on his massive member. 

I moaned into his mouth at the pain and pleasure I received at the same time. He buried himself in me to his hilt and waited. I actually managed to grip some of his hair at the pain. He didn't seem to mind, his tongue when't down deeper in my throat exploring more. Again I moaned.

"mmnggg". vibrating through our connected mouths. I started to move up slowly. He took this chance to grab my hips lifting them and pulling out to where he was barely still in me, and slammed me down again thrusting all the way in.

"Madara! Aahh" I broke the kiss and moaned his name. He continually pounded into me, that feeling came back again in my stomach like it was about to explode.Madara started licking and kissing my neck biting in a few places, I moaned with every thrust into me. He hit me in that spot everytime. I felt like i was in heaven. I was a moaning and sweaty mess. I saw white as the most immense pleasure overtook me. I screamed madara's name. At the same time I could feel im milking his seed into me. Thats the last thing I remember before passing out.

So this is the first chapter, dont worry theres more to come. I wont be able to write a chapter very often so the updates will be kinda ways apart. But thats because its Holiday vacation for me from school, and I'm pretty busy visiting family. So how do ou like the story so far? Should I continue?

Im Also intrested in writing a story with kakashixOc but I only have a gist of the idea of it so i dont know yet. 

Thank you for having the time to read the first chapter of my story, give me some feedback on what I need to fix or if you have any ideas that i might use.

Sincerely, 

TheWayToFly