envy

You reach in the black hat only to find a green piece of paper in your hand. On there paper was an ooruborus. "Who had this?" You say holding the green thin sheet in the air. "(Name)" ed says, "pray you don't die because you got a shape-shifter." You and envy walk to the closet reluctantly and slam the door behind you.

"I hope she doesn't die in there." Winry says. "Winry, if she does die it will be out of hapienes." Lucy responds,"she has had a crush on that guy ever since he set foot in the guild."

The closet was cramped and you and him were squished together. You were blush a bright crimson, and he noticed that being this close to him was making you uneasy. "Hey, is the uncomfortable to you?" He asked.

"N-no I'm fine." He pressed you closer to him. He didn't hear me stutter, good. Well in fact he did hear it and he was just being a jerk. you look up at him with your big (E\C) eyes. He knew this was akward for you, and he enjoyed it.

He pressed you up against the wall and attacked your mouth. OMG OMG OMG!!! You thought as he lifted you up so he could kiss you better. You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed back. Do to lack of oxygen he pulled back. "You make me feel weird, you know that?" He said before he attacked your mouth. Just then the doors burst open to reveal lust and erza with cameras. "This will be great for the valentines edition of sorceress weekly!" Mirajane said as lust snaped a photo of you two in the closet.