𝑈𝑆

DESHAWN😩

I may be a goofy boy but imma go after what I want and I want destiny fine ahh frl but she to stuck on Gregg bitch ahh

I may be a goofy boy but imma go after what I want and I want destiny fine ahh frl but she to stuck on Gregg bitch ahh. Like df
I don't know why she still with him when he treat ha like shii but she won't let me change da.

She says I have "hoes" and I "play" to much for a relationship but I'll drop all of them for her and I'll take it seriously for her.

But Last night was a "one time thing" she says but mark my words it's gone happen again and this time she gone be my girl.

"Shawn" destiny snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I said looking confused.

"You was day dreaming and I was telling you I was ready to go" she said looking at me. Ouu luh fine ahh.

I bit my lips.

"Yea come on" I got up and threw our trash away while she was already in there waiting for me.

I got in and started driving and yea...it was kinda awkward until I spoke.

"Why" I said causing her to look at me then the road.

"Wat" her face was full of confusion.

"Why Gregg uk how da nigga treat you bru" I said focusing on the road.

"Gregg loves me and he treats me nice" she said turning her head and looking out the window.

That when I snapped because she was just using me for what he couldn't provide.

"DEM WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH ME IF HE SOOO PERFECT DES" I gripped the wheel.

"ca-n you stop yelling at me" she looked at me with watery eyes warning me she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry dez I really care about you I just don't want anything to happen to you uk that"  I placed my hand on top of hers but she quickly moved it.

Silence filled the car.

"Is that nigga putting his hands on you" We finally arrived at her house I look at her but she didn't look so I turned her head to face me.

"Is that nigga putting his hands on you" I sternly said trying not to yell at her.

She shook her head no. BULLSHII.

"Why is it your concern anyways just leave me alone" she got out slamming the door walking inside the house.

JESUSSSS.

DESTINEY💙

For the pass few weeks me and deshawn been getting close and that night was something that I don't regret I never knew Deshawn had heart

Me and Gregg got into a argument lastnite talm bout he was gone do this and that so I called deshawn over and uk things led to another.

"So who was that nigga" I got scared and turn around to see Gregg sitting down staring at me.

"How did you get in here!? How did you know where I live?!?"  I said asking nervously.

"I SAID WHO WAS THAT NIGGA IT BETTER NOT BE THAT GOOFY AHH NIGGA DESHAWN" he said getting out of the couch with his fist balled up.

"Baby he wa-" I was cut off with him grabbing my neck into the wall.

"Imma day this once again and you better listen well do I make myself clear" I nodded.

But his grip got tighter.

"If I catch you with da fuck nigga again I will beatcho ass so bad imma have you speak another language DO YOU HEAR ME!" He y'all and I had tears rolling down my face more.

"Ye-ss" I said faded.

He lets me go casing me to almost struggle with catching my breath.

"Good now fix be something to eat" I got up doing wat he told me.

Few minutes later...

When I got done doing whatever he wanted me to do I went upstairs to take my shower and go
to sleep.

When I walked out to get dressed when I seen Gregg my on my bed watching my every move.

"Cmere" he said laying on his back.

I walked over to him as he sits up and wrapped him hands around me.

"I'm sorry ma I just don't like sharing I promise I won't hurt you again uk I love you, you forgive me baby" he pecked my lips then kissed my neck.

"You forgive me ma I'm sorry" he looked into my eyes.

"No you always say the same thing over and over I'm tired" I tried walking away from him but he gripped my waist tighter.

"See I tried being nice to yo ungrateful ass" he got up pushing me on the bed and unbuckling him pants.

"Ion wanna do this anymore" he ignored me and crawled on top of me as I begin to kick and scream.

"UGH UGH BRING YO ASS BACK" he grabbed my ankles sliding me down to the end of the bed spreading my leg and snatching my towel from around me.

"Gregg please" I tried to get out of him hold but it was to late he pushed himself in and out of me.

"NOOO" he covered my mouth.

He went faster and faster everytime I tried to get away he would choke me out or hit me.

"You mines nobody gone have you, you hear me" he came and grabbed a munch of my hair.

"This is mines I'll kill you if I have to" he kissed my lips and went out the down.

I couldn't move I was crying and cryin I wanted to die I just wanted it to all end I got up and took another shower I felt weak when I got done I buried my body into the covers and cried myself to sleep.