after the jobs done

Michiru's POV

"WE DID IT" i say while jumping in the air before landing again on my feet. "yeah, yeah we still need to tie him down and hand him over" Shirou says in a unenthusiastic voice.

"hey i am 21 today, can we drink on tonight pleeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeee, it'll only be you and me" i said pleadingly and i should know how to cause, i haven't stop bugging him about it but he always said no. ".... fine..." he said and with that i was off to tie the bugger down and head home to get his secret stash.

time skip bought by lazy bitch sensei....

Shirou's POV

We made it back to the small apartment that Mrs. and Mr. Horner aloud us to stay in. 

"wait here i'll go get some drinks" i say to her after sending her up to her room, that way if she passes out, her bed would be there. "okay" she said sitting on her bed while i exit the room.

time skip bought by Aizawa sensei.........

Still Shirou's POV

"hEY diD YoU KnoW i CaN DRinK tWElve BotTEls BefORe GetTig dRUnk" she said a little to bozzey. 

!!!!!SMUT WARNING START!!!!!

she started crawling over to me and before i could get up to back away she jumped on me bringing us to the ground. i tried struggling but couldn't, her grip was tight on my shoulders.

before i could tell her to get off she bought our lips together.

when she parted i flipped us over so that i was on top and started taking her top off.

------------------------------------------

cliffhanger cause i can