maid outfit

Shirou P.O.V

I haven't seen michiru yet, I wonder whats wrong. oh well I need to continue with the investigation, I'll talk to her later.

"HEY SHIROU! COME CHECK THIS OUT" Yelled chief.

"YEAH SURE" I say as I walk towards him.

**********************Time skip bought by Jiraiya Sensei****************************

"HEY MICHIRU I'M BACK" I yelled up to her. "AWESOME MRS. AND MR. HORNER LEFT SOME DINNER IN THE FRIDGE FOR YOU." She yelled back but it sounded like she was hiding something.

I went up to her room and there saw her struggling to take the maids outfit. She must of notice that i was here cause she stopped doing that and looked at me. "H-h-h-hey Shi-i-rou h-h-how're you" she stuttered.

She looked really hot and i knew i couldn't hold back for long so i got her to call her friend only to find she was on a trip to New Zealand for her studies.

Me knowing what i would do sharpened my claw cut the rope and ran out but michiru grabbed my hand and is now in heat .

I couldn't hold back. I closed the door and chucked her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck. I found her soft spot and licked and nibbled on there. She moaned so much I wasn't  able to let go. I ripped off her shirt and bra and played with her nipples. She arched her back.

I couldn't hold it i go to take off her shirts and then I need to prep her to not hurt her. 1 finger goes in nicely then another and another til 4 were in and she became a moaning mess it was really arousing and i watched til I hit a certain spot and made her moan really loud. I unbundled her pants and then trusted in she screamed with pleasure. She screamed faster and i did as I was told. 

I was close and i could see her lust in her eyes and the squirt. It all came out and into her I fell numb and laid next to her .

" I love you shirou" she said tiredly. " I love you too michiru" I say before we fall asleep.