Business Partnership

Your father is a very important business man and he is very successful. You are not involved in the business yet, although he wants you to be and you are very knowledgeable in the business world.

One day, you are sitting in his main office whilst he is conducting an important business meeting, for a potential partnership with a fellow businessman, who is quite young, only a couple years older than you.

You are sitting cross legged, spinning around on a chair behind the reception desk when he runs out, demanding you to sort some files out for him, your father is still in the conference room. Although you don't work there, you help him anyways and he is unaware that you are the daughter of his new partner.

After a short while of you listening to his demands and doing what he asks, your father comes out, perplexed as to what you're doing. After  your father introduces you to him as his daughter, he is immediately apologetic for bossing you around.

He asks you why you helped him, despite not working there and you tell him that you just wanted to help him. Your father realises that you get on and decides to organise an arranged marriage, to merge the two businesses together.