The video

Emilio's POV

My manager plays the video again. 

"Hahaha, Winston you fucking idiot!" I hear my voice say. 

"Yeah, how could you kiss that guy? That was so gross!" Jay laughs. 

"You're not one of those disgusting gays are you?" Aaron asks. 

"Hell no! I'm no fag!" Winston shouts and grabs him angrily. 

"Good, cuz I don't trust those people. How can you be friends with a fag who just wants your dick up his ass?" Aaron grunts and pushes him away. 

"Right?! Fucking fags" my vocie agrees. 

Allen presses pause and looks at me. 

"What were you thinking!?" he growls, and stares at me, desperately hoping I will give him a good explaination. I have none, so I stay quiet and look down at my hands instead. My grandfather's golden ring shines dully against my dark skin. 

"How  could you say that? Were you out of your mind? This is 2019, you can't say something like this!" he cries with a sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose. I look at him as he paces back and forth. 

"Acctually that was 2016..." I mumble. Allen gives me a stare like are you kidding me? 

"That doesn't matter! It's out there now! This is a catastrophy! You will be cruicified for this. There is nothing I can do to save this. Nothing" he tells me sadly. 

"But I didn't mean it. I just agreed because Aaron can be the biggest dick, and if he thought I was gay-" I start but Allen interrupts me. 

"Then you would be very hurt hearing someone say that, right? Now you're the biggest dick" he says tiredly. 

"But I still have a lot of fans. They will support me, right?" I ask hopefully. There has to be a way to fix this. 

"Half of your fans are gay! We did a poll and 43 percent of them were not straight! All over your platforms they're expressing their disappointment" he laughs desperately as if I should already know this. 

"What?! 43 percent?! But how could that be? I thought only straight people listened to my music?" 

"You're a young attractive guy; you sell well with any group" he sighs as if I should know this as well. 

"But I write songs about straight people's love..." I protest. He rubs the stubble on his head and looks at me with another irritated sigh. 

"Remember when you didn't know Sam Smith was gay?" he asks and sits down on the corner of his desk. 

"Yeah?" I mumble. 

"And you thought his songs were about women?" Allen continues. 

"Yeah?" I repeat. 

"It's like that" he says, again with the tone as if I'm supposed to know this already. 

"But they know I'm straight" I argue. Allen sighs. 

"Well, acctually you've never officaly declared your sexuality..." he argues and then suddenly smiles. His voice earns a happy tone as he continues. "And you've only dated one person oficially! So technically... they only know for sure that you date women..." he thinks out loud like he's just come up with a fantastic idea. 

"What do you mean?" I ask and look at his happy smile. "No. Nononononono" I decline but he doesn't listen. 

"Yes! Yes, Lio! OH MY GOD! That's how we're going to fix this!" he shouts at the roof. 

"No way. Not happening. I'm not comming out as gay."