(⚠️) "I think I'm s-scared, ma..."

[This is based off of my Cipher Family AU! Let me know if you like the idea of it! If there are bits that confuse you, just ask- it's probably deliberate and just part of something I haven't mentioned yet! And yes, all drawings in were made by me for this chapter! I did two drawings this time for you guys! Also, slight warning, please do not read this chapter if you are sensitive to descriptions of blood and depictions of it! Anyways, onto the story!]

*Also again, sorry if there a few mistakes in this chapter, I hope there aren't but I may have missed a few, so sorry about that in advance!*
✧ ─── ★ start ★ ─── ✧

*Also again, sorry if there a few mistakes in this chapter, I hope there aren't but I may have missed a few, so sorry about that in advance!*✧ ─── ★ start ★ ─── ✧

"Hon, pass me his blanket, please," Addie said quietly, looking down at the blonde bundle of joy resting against her lap. "And a pillow too."

"Of course, Adds."  Alex replied, smiling gently down at the two of them before going off to get that pillow and blanket for her. He returned a few minutes later, holding a fuzzy, star-themed blanket and a small white pillow.

"Thanks, love," Addie whispered, helping her husband to wrap the blanket around their child, gently lifting Bill's head so that Alex could place the pillow underneath him. 

"He looks so cute..." The young demon breathed, leaning down to kiss his young on the forehead.

His wife chuckled, "Well, he does look like you."

"Well, I suppose he does... they all do. Besides- oh! I'm going to be late!" He said, hearing a loud chime suddenly ring out from his watch. "Um, goodnight, love!"

"Goodnight!" Addie replied, leaning over to kiss him.

"Err, j-just call me if you need me!"

She laughed, waving him off with her hand. "I will, now go on, you don't want to be late."

"I know, I know! Just tell the kids I-" He got cut off by his magic, teleporting mid-sentence, earning a quiet laugh from Addie.

"Your daddy always does that. I wonder if you'll do that when you're older- how funny that'd be..." She whispered happily, taking a quick peek into her child's dreams to make sure he was alright. Blue skies, butterflies and- oh, there he is! He's imagining his first deal, oh how beautiful; good luck little one, she thought, watching for a few minutes before leaving to let his mind wander in his dreams.

Addie sighed, starting to pet her child's hair with her hand, smiling when she heard a low rumble rise from his throat and felt him nuzzle into her hand. "Aww... you're just like your sister when she was little..." She commented, starting to reminisce about her daughter when she was young too. Speaking of her daughter though, she wondered if she and Killian had gone to bed yet... and come to think of it, where was William too? He usually came down to at least say goodnight, but he hadn't done that today. Hmm, it was odd she supposed, but then again, what was normal in this family anyway?