Prologue

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A/N This story is unedited so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this.

-

"Hey, Architect? What's poppin?"

I put my hands over my face and massaged my temple as I watched Cha, one of my bestfriends and colleague, stepped in my office.

"Not a good day. My God! Ang raming revisions of design nung cliente ko sa Bukidnon. I already told her beforehand but she didn't listen. Now, look at these!" pointing at my monitor.

"Alam ko kayan mo yan, ikaw pa." sabay thumbs up at smile "Ah oh nga pala. Tawag ka ni Ar. Mendoza" pahabol niya.

"What? Ba't ngayon mo lang sinabi?" I asked while panicking and fixing myself before leaving.

Ar. Mendoza is the head architect of our firm, RM Architects and Associates.

'Ano naman kaya ang kailangan ni Ar. sakin?'

"Oh nandito kana pala. Umupo ka Architect Pascal ad I have something to discuss to you" I nodded as I sat on the chair in front of her desk

"So, you will have a new project. And I won't take no for an answer─"

"But Architect, I still have the Bukidnon and Xavier Estates project and I don't think I can handle 3 projects at once" I explained to her casually.

"Don't worry, I will let Architect Ramos handle the Xavier Estates project. This is a big project Architect and it will not only help the company but also you" she smiled while putting both her hands under her chin, " And they asked for you, personally"

I blinked twice at kumunot an noo ko "Me?"

"Yes. So anyway, here are the files you will need. There will be a meeting later 3PM. So you better start reading that files, Architect Pascal"

I stood up and nodded my head "Okay Architect. Since this is a major project, I will try to contact Engineer Legaspi" I was about to turn my back when she said

"Oh, no need for that Architect Pascal, Craig industries already hired engineers from BVC Constructions for that matter. They will be here later, at the meeting"

My jaw dropped and my legs are numb.

Craig Industries?

BVC Constructions?

Are you fucking kidding me?