bxb: wax, knife, jealousy

the dom and sub are out at a bar. the dom didnt drink much, too focused on the stranger at the club who came onto his sub much stronger than he would have liked. finally the dom had had enough. he walked out onto the dance floor and grabbed his sub's hand, dragging him out the door and into the car.

"we were just dancing! no need to get upset!" the sub exclaims, sinking down into the car seat. the dom, not saying a word, tightens his grip on the steering wheel and speeds home.

the second they walk through the door, the dom cages the sub with his arms. quietly but sternly, he says, "bedroom. now. ill be there in a minute, and you better not disobey me."the sub scurries off to the bedroom while the dom makes a quick stop into the kitchen, grabbing a few things for the long night ahead of them.

the sub sits nervously on the bed, bouncing his leg as he waits for his dom to return. as soon as the dom opens the door, the sub jumps up, going to ask questions on what this was all about. instead of answering, the dom shuts the lights off, sets a few things down on the side table, and pushes the sub back onto the bed.

the sub freezes up as he feels his dom's knee pressing into his crotch, harsh and unforgiving. it doesn't take long before the sub is squirming underneath the dom's touch.

meanwhile, the dom has been lighting candles on the nightstand, illuminating that corner of the room with flickering, warm light. the sub catches a glimpse of something shiny on the nightstand, but doesn't think much about it.

the dom, once finished with his task, leans over the sub, pressing a kiss to the sub's open mouth. the kiss deepens, leaving both of them breathless when they pull away. that time doesn't last long, for the dom quickly unbuttons the sub's shirt to continue the kisses.

the dom continues the onslaught on the sub's now throbbing bulge, watching as his baby falls apart at the fierce touches.

"don't think i didn't see how he grabbed your hips, how you leaned into his touch, how you ground your ass into him. i watched everything. you really are shameless, aren't you?" the dom spat, reaching over and grabbing a candle as the sub desperately tries to come up with a reason as to why it was all the other man's fault. it's only when the first drop of hot wax hits his stomach that the sub chokes on his own words.

"don't tell me your pathetic excuses, slut. you did it to spite me, didn't you? you knew i'd be watching, you wanted this, you. deserve. this." the dom punctuates the last three words with splashes of wax on the sub's chest, the sub whimpering each time he felt the heated sting from the candle.

"p-please... no more candle, it hurts..." the sub whines out, his voice shaking, hips bucking up into the dom's knee, his cock straining against his jeans.

the sub is squirming around, desperate for more attention. he suddenly stops moving when he feels the cool metal of a knife blade at his throat. he swallows instinctively, and lightly gasps when he feels the blade's pressure increase.

"you said you wanted me to stop using the candle. don't act surprised now." the dom's voice cuts through the sub's racing thoughts as the knife starts slowly running down the sub's chest. with one last harsh rub against the sub's bulge, the dom removes their knee to straddle the sub's legs, sitting just below his thighs.

with slow movements, the dom unbuttons the sub's pants and pulls them down to where the dom is sitting, doing his best to ignore how much the sub is squirming and begging for some friction. the sub lets out a high-pitched whine as the pants come down, freeing up his boner but not enough to be satisfying.

the dom takes the dull end of the knife and digs it into his sub's hip bone, causing a string of pleas to come out of his mouth.

the knife lightly runs up and down the sub's thighs, stopping just where his boxers end to be even more of a tease. the dom simply smiles at the way his pretty baby looks underneath him, pupils blown and the tent in his boxers showing just how much he wants this. and so the dom gets an idea.

"stay still. and i mean it." the dom growls out, turning the sub's leg so that the inner thigh is facing the dom. the dom flips the knife around, digging the sharp point into the sub's skin. the sub lets out a moan of pain, gritting his teeth as he feels the knife carving into his sensitive skin. he looks up to see the dom writing "mine" into the sub's thigh. it's deep enough to leave a mark, but not enough to show more blood than just a few pricks. the dom kisses the word, looks his sub right in the eyes, and blows out the candles, leading to a long and kinky night.

*****

author's note: it's been a while since i've posted on here, and this content is much different than what I previously shared hehe. anyway, just comment down what you want to see next up and i'll hop to it! stay fun funky and fresh bruvs :]