New day!

"Riiiinnnggg' ugh I mutter before turning off my alarm, sitting up I pick up my phone and look through social media before looking through my texts. Replying to them all I open up one from jordy which says 'oh it's like that now is it 😏' laughing I decide to ignore it and put my phone back down and get in the shower, after showering I walk over to my walk in wardrobe and pick out my outfit of the day which happened to be a white oversized t-shirt dress with a black tape belt and my white Air Force ones. Getting dressed I danced along to music on my phone before walking over to my dressing table and doing my hair and makeup. Once I had finished I perfected my red lipstick before grabbing my handbag and walking downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I see brennen sat eating a bowl of cereal. Looking up at me he nods before saying "hey our parents have gone to work and I have ice hockey practice so everyone isn't meeting up till later,what are you gonna do today" nodding  I reply with "oh okay I'm gonna go for a drive to get used to the town" getting a nod back he tells me "your car is in the garage and your keys are on the hook" smiling I grab the keys and make my way out to my baby, my ranger rover! Getting in I smile to myself before turning on my music and opening the garage. After a few minutes I come up to some traffic lights, stopping I look to the left of me I see none other then jordy playing basketball topless! Turning away I try to hide my blush but it's too late he's seen me and my blush and is walking towards my car after just dropping the ball. As he gets in the passenger side I take a deep breath before turning to him only to see he is looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes I start to drive again whilst singing softly to my music, all of a sudden Jordy disturbed my peace, "ignoring me are we" taking a deep breath I pull the car over before turning to look at him, "I'm not ignoring you but I just don't know you"  "well maybe we can get to know eachother more now"

Quick update sorry for the long wait I've recently gone back to work so have less time to update but I will start updating the story on a Saturday or Sunday ☺️ thanks for reading I hope you are enjoying it ❤️