♠ONE♣

*Doorbell rings*

"Coming!" Anya screamed while running to the door.

She opened the door & saw a little boy is looking at her with his big dazzle eyes.

"What is it, dear?" - Anya.

"Please help us." -he mumbled.

"What? You want money? Food?" - Anya.

"We are stucked in that basement. Please save us." - he said.

"Stucked? What do you mean? You're standing just in front of me." - Anya.

"No! He killed us! He hurt my sister & killed her too! We are stucked in that basement now. Please free us." - he said.

"What the hell are you...", her words were cut by the sudden voices around her saying "help us, save us, free us".

She opened her eyes & jumped out of her bed. It took her some moments to realize that it was a dream. Suddenly the phone started to ring. She was feeling too lazy to answer the call but however, she picked it & answered.

- Hello?

- Yo sis! Were you sleeping? Why you sounds like a dying cow?

- Oh...Hina..! Yeah..I just woke up.

- What do you mean by "just woke up"?! Didn't you wake up at morning?!

- Umm...isn't it morning?

- Look at the wall clock dude!! It's 4 pm! And you're still sleeping! Well what should I say... You became more mess after you parents left! Jerk!

- Hey hey! Just tell me why did you call! Or I'm hanging up!

- Okay okay! We are coming at your place. Me, my Mash & your Victor.

- Shut up! " your victor"~~ heh...

- Hihi...I can feel that how red you've turned.

- Just shut up! Okay?! (>_<) Why are you coming? & when?

- Just to waste your time & right now.

[Anya explored her eyes trough the mess around her.]

- Come after 30 minutes... & if you're coming then bring some nuggets too...I'm hungry.

- Ehh! Go to hell! I can't!

- Then don't come either!

- See ya after 15 minutes! Bye!

- Hey!! What the...

*hangs up*

*sigh~~*

She cleaned the house as soon as she could. She feels really disgusting to clean the house. Her parents had been transfered in Orlando city but she refused to leave Gleen city because of his friends.

As she's the only daughter,  her parents didn’t want to hurt her. So they let her live alone as she wanted. It must looks so tough to stay alone for a 17 year old girl like her but she truly enjoy it except for the cleaning part &....the voices.