Ch 5

todoroki's POV

After we were all done crying I took izu's hand and pulled him into a hug. Then I went back to my room grabbed some pain medicine (he had pain medicine in case he burned himself/others with his quirk before he'd gotten the hang of it) and ran back to Izu's room I made him take some, then I stiched up the deep cuts while katuski and eijiro let izu squeeze their hands.

After that they decided Izu wasn't allowed to be left alone so they made a chart for who was going to take care of Izu.

Eijiro                            Kastki                  Shoto
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
monday                       tuesday                wednesday

thursday                      friday                   sunday

and they all have a big sleepover together on saturdays.

Time skip brought to you by Endovors failure as a parent  (One month later) (saturday 6:30 pm) (izuku's POV)

I was supossed to be staying with everyone today but Kachan and Eijiro had to go to they're families for the break so it was just me and shoto.
Me and shoto were watching a movie on the bed in his room. After about 30 minutes I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Shoto's POV

Izuku fell asleep on my shoulder and I was about to put Izu on a futon when I noticed Izu had started slipping off my shoulder I try'd to chatch Izu before Izu fell but they'd fallen into my lap and was still sleeping. God Izuku's so cute, WAIT what did I just think. I want to ki- as I thought this I heard Izuku scream so I started petting Izu's hair. After I started doing this I noticed him clinging to my shirt then put his head under my chin and started snuggling me. I just stood there in awe Izu was.... so .... cute...