🔧𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖🐹

-Gundham's POV-

PUHUHUHUHUHUUU! The despair disease is an endemic disease here on jabberwock Island..so of course I'd make it your next motive! It appears that Nagito has the lier disease...Sonia has the violence disease, and uh...sharky over there has the charm and confidence disease.

"What! That's f*ckin impossible?!" Alane shouted, taking a break from holding back Sonia and getting in a stance.

Bad idea.

Sonia for some reason keeps going twoards hajime, swinging her fists in an attempt to hit him.

I'm starting to feel bad.

"Dark princess! Please stop your violence!" My hands went to her wrists in an attempt to help, only to get smacked with the soft pale hand  that belonged to Sonia.

"Try again later goth b*tch!" Sonia growled at me again, about to swing her fists at my now terrified face. But Akane had other ideas and hooked her arms under Sonia's and dragged her back.

"Nope."

"LET.ME.GO"

"No can do."

PUHUHUHU OH LOOK AT THE DESPAIR~ AND IT VERY MUCH IS REAL. HAVE FUN AND MAKE SURE TO KILL EACH OTHER!~

There the stupid bear went.

"How about I take you back to my place~" kazuichi suddenly grabbed my chin again, winking at me with those weirdly charming pink eyes.

It's stupid how attractive he is.

Wait. No, no no no no no.

I did NOT JUST THINK THAT, MAYBE I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED-

A reddish blush settled on my pale skin, I attempted to pull my scarf up to cover my embarrassment but kazuichi's fingers on my face were in the way.

"MORTAL! I DEMAND YOU TO STOP!"

"No can do hottie~"

"Geez, why's he all over you??" The music mortal hopped over from her place to slide her way over to me and the shark mortal.

"Energetic one, I really do not know..." I sigh frustratingly, rubbing at my temples for a on-coming headache while kazuichi happily stared into my s o u l.

"I-I t-t-think it'd be b-best for us to bring t-them to the h-h-hospital..." Mikan nervously shuffled in her place, having ben quite this whole time.

"Would that really be a good idea? What if it's contagious..." Hajime speaks up, keeping his hand on komaeda's head as the marshmellow headed boy sat by hajime's legs, Nuzzling his face into them almost delusionally. He looked more sick then the other two.

"Hajime~ I hate you so much" komaeda confesses, but visably cringes at his own words.

"I bet he hates you to, creep!" Hiyoko pouted and stomps off, seeming upset about something. But if I had to guess, it might be because she didn't get to talk to fuyuhiko. 

Komaeda seemed to falter at the words, but none the less leaned into hajime more. I'm guessing he really ment the opposite of what he said. He does  have the liers disease AftEraLl. But I'll let hajime deal with that.

"Well, I-If it i-its contagious...Akane, hajime, and u-um..you gundham would have to stay with them s-since you touched them..." Mikan shyly explains, seeming less tense since hiyoko left the room.