🍭🍆🍊Day Shift At Freddy's🍊🍆🍭

If you get the title and the emojis I love you.
============================================================================

I jolt awake. What a good day to have a nightmare. The day when I start working at Freddy's.

I look at the clock.

6:00

Wow I woke up early for once...

I get out of my now sweaty bed and walk to my dresser. I'll just throw an outfit together since they'll give me a uniform to change into when I get there.

I am so nervous. Getting my first job AND it being at a place where a murder is! Bruh I'm going to die no questions asked.

I finish buttoning up my white blouse and walk to the bathroom.

"Ugly as usual~" I finger gun to myself in the mirror. I brush out my tangled hair and walk out to go downstairs.

"Hey mom!" I tell waiting for an answer

"What honey?" She tells back from the kitchen

"Can I use your car? I have to go to work." I say

"It's not that far away you can walk" my mom says still facing the sink

"But-" I protest

"No. I have a job to go to also." She buts in

"Ugh! Find I'll walk!" I say annoyed

I grab my bag and walk out the front door.

This is going to be Hell. I haven't worked out in years and I'm walking a whole two miles to Freddy's. Satan really is playing with me.

(Necessary kinda long time skip~)

I walk up to the unnecessarily large doors after about an hour of walking. Finally done with the harsh slavery I was put through. Walking, am I right?

I open the doors and walk in being met with the same smell of pizza and germs.

"Hey! Y/n!" I hear to my right

I look over to see Dave jogging towards me.

"Oh! Hey Dave." I say with a closed eye smile

"Wow! I wasn't expecting you to be early." He says with his usual grin

"To be honest I surprised myself" I smile

"Well let's get you a uniform." Dave says

"Right!" I respond

I follow him to the back. I can only think that this is what the five children saw before they died. Kinda scary but I'll just hold my terror in.

"Wait here" he says going into his office. He obviously doesn't want me in there so I wait beside of the door. He opens the door and holds the day guard outfit to me.

"Here" he says handing me the clothes

"Thanks" I say

"You can use the backrooms to change. I'll be in my office, knock on my door when your done" He says

"Got it!" I say as he walks back into his office and shuts the door.

I stand there for a second till I walk away to find a place to change.

I walk up to a empty parts room and walk in changing into my uniform.

How did he know what size to give me? Do murderers have a sixth sense of something? Must have put it on the job website and forgot.

Time to get back to Dave so he can teach me what to do at my Day shift at Freddy's.

545 words...
Part 2 coming on Friday...