Chapter 2 Wonder

I walked home by myself cuz since im in boxing after school Christy got my car im still thinking about what just happened I was wondering why Christine would tell Zayn I like him that was suppose to be a MEGA secret and she told him, so when I got home I decided to call Christine.I walked through the door and saw my sister eating chips and watching tv.

"Hey Christy how was boxing?"she asked

"Good I guess"

"U guess wat happened to make u say you guess"

"Nothing"

"Oh ok well see ya"

I walked up stairs and called Christine.

"Hello"

"Christine why did u tell Zayn I liked him u noe that was supposed to be a secret"

"Sorry he got it out of me he kept touching me and u noe how I feel when boys touch me I feel very weird and u noe that how did u noe I told him"she asked so I told her eveything about him trapping me in the corner and all.

"OMG like for real I didnt noe that would happen but one question didnt u have fun?"

"Kinda like he was all on me but I was sooo nervous though so I said I had to go"

"Wow I wouldve freaked out but I'm coming to your house right now I told my mom I was having a sleepover with you"

"Ok ill go get ready bye"

"Bye" I hung up I went to go take a shower and dried my hair and put it in a messy bun then but on shorts and a t-shirt with my knee-high socks then went down stair and got some snacks and movies the door bell rung I opened the door to reveal Christine in her pajamas with a bag.

"Hey girl ready to party"she said

"Yes let's have fun" we ran to my room and started dance,eat and watched a couple of movies.

"So tell me Christy when we go to school what do think Zayn gonna do to u"

"I dont noe but I wonder"

"Well for now I'm sleepy let's get our clothes out and go to bed"

"Ok" Christine picked out black skinny jeans pink shirt with pink amd black converses and I picked put black skinny jeans a purple shirt with my hightops converses I then climbed in bed.

"Goodnite Christy I wish you luck tomorrow" she giggled

"Yea I wish myself luck tomorrow too I'm gonna need it girl but Goodnite" I said as I dosed off to sleep thinking what will happen tomorrow.

Sorry guys its short but next chapter won't be I'll update asap.