Romantic Movies and Dumping

Hey Sierra I will start this story off since you wanted to tell all the juicy information without the lame stuff!

Fine KD start it off, even though this was MY idea to tell it in the first place.

Actually no it was-

Okay KD is taking forever to start so I will tell my-

OKAY OKAY I AM GOING!!!! MEANIE!

Brooks looked into my eyes with his cute flawless smile. "Isn't it funny how we met right here only 24 hours 33 minutes and 43 seconds ago." He said. "Yeah I know now look at us." I said grinning. He gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. About 48 hours ago Kayla was on a plane to Jamaica with her best friend Sierra, it was their senior year and they wanted to plan a trip. Of course Kayla didn't want to go anywhere because her boyfriend of 2 years dumped her right after she caught him cheating on her. Sierra told Kayla it would be okay, that he was a jerk, and it's his lost. But she felt like she's the one whose lost someone as a friend, a really funny and amazing friend. She needs to stop watching romantic comedy movies. It's always the same boy meets girl, then boy falls in love with girl, girl is stupid for not going after the boy because she has a jerky boyfriend then out of nowhere boy gets an extremely pretty girlfriend, and then the girl feels bad. The boy then tells the girl he loves her and forgets about his new girlfriend and they live happily ever after. Kayla was done with relationships, maybe she was meant to be single. But she just needed a sign anything from God, anything she was desperate. Maybe Kayla would get her answer tonight when she and Sierra go to the beach tonight. Sierra told Kayla Jamaica is more beautiful and active at night.

Wait Wait Wait! START ALL THE WAY FROM THE BEGINNING AS AN WHEN WE FIRST GOT THIS DIARY! 

Fine Sierra, but you tell them. I want to take a nap.