HoneyMustard

First off, I'm gonna start by saying, this was a request from rat boy. Second. I'm so fucking sorry rat boy. It's gonna be so horrible. I'll try to make it wholesome tho.
———————————————————

Fell's POV

  There he was, standing there in all his glorified tallness. Of course I couldn't let him know how glorified it was. But either way he probably already knows it. And it pisses me off! I walked over to swap and kicked him, because why the fuck not. He slide out of the way. He looked confused.

Swap's POV

  I was obviously confused at why fell had tried to kick me. But I let it slide. I sat on the couch and as I did, fell stormed out. So I decided to take a nap.

Fell's POV

  I can't fucking believe him! He had the balls to dodge my attack of affection!!! Why the fuck do I love him!!?? There are so many others that I could have fallen for! But no! IT HAD TO BE HIM!!!! Fucking lazy ass piece of shit! I don't even know where I'm going at this point!

~next day~

Fell's POV

  I finally came back. Swap was still asleep on the couch. I don't know why, but seeing him sleeping there, it just made it impossible for me to be mad at him. I walked over and kissed him softly. I don't know what came over me. But it happened. And strangely, I didn't regret it. Until he woke up in the middle of it.

Swap's POV

  I woke up to a gentle kiss from fell. I smiled, and kissed back softly. We pulled apart and he glared at me. ''Fucker! You weren't supposed to wake up!" He yelled. ''And you were supposed to kiss me?" I asked him jokingly. He blushed hot red. I was blushing slightly orange. I made room for him to sit, and he did. I then leaned on him and fell asleep with my head on his lap.

Fell's POV

  I felt... calm. For once in my life, I felt calm and safe. Like nothing could hurt me. I felt like no matter what, as long as i was with swap, i was untouchable. And i was hoping he felt the same way. All I know is if anyone dares touch him, they're gonna have a bad time.