Part Three

(f-h/c) = fur/hair colour
(y/a) = your animal
---------------------------------- Silver's P.O.V

'Yay... Sonic's here, I can't get two minutes alone with (y/n)... what was I expecting? I never can. Whenever I try someone always gets in the way....'

"Are you the faker Shadow was talking about?" I heard (y/n) blurt out.

'This is the perfect time to tease Shadow'

"Aww... Shadow's embarrassed" I sang in a teasing way

"I-I'm not!" He growled at me, bad decision. It's fun to tease him though, it always makes me laugh.

I couldn't help but chuckle, even though a angry Shadow does scare me...

After I finished laughing I noticed how happy (y/n) looked talking to Sonic... I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am.

It may sound stupid but I don't want her smiling like that talking to any other guy... hey I told you it'd sound stupid!

As I was looking over at the two of them, my eyes caught (y/n)'s (e/c) ones and wow... they were beautiful.

Damn it Silver! Focus! We need to find a way out of this place, without running into Eggman who has disappeared somewhere.

Standing there deep in thought I felt something whack me in the face. Sure enough it was Shadow, he had slapped me.

"Come on, blue's over there with (y/n), I know you want to talk to her and it looks like their getting pretty 'friendly'" he gestured toward the blue hedgehog and the (f-h/c) (y/a) as he teased me.

Ugh that annoyed me... I clenched my fists together tightly before running as fast as I could to catch up with them.

The two of them were walking alone casually like they had gone for a walk in the park or something...

Hmm I'll have to do something to get him away from her.

Jeez I sound like Shadow now.

"Sonic! Come here quick!" I heard Shadow yell from down the hall.

Thank you Shad...

With him doing that, it left me and (y/n) alone.

"So... (y/n), do you remember anything yet?" I questioned her with a small smile.

"No, nothing right now Silvy" she smiled softly back at me... wow her smile is stunning.

But back to the more important thing, she called me Silvy! Even if she doesn't remember that makes me so happy!

"Silver? Are you blushing?" She tipped her head to the side playfully whilst giggling as we continued to walk around.

"N-no! I-I'm not!" I stuttered.

Good one Silver...

"Is it because I called you Silvy?"

"Y-yeah..." I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as I blushed harder, rubbing the back of my neck.

A few moments if silence passed.

"You really don't remember do you?" I asked her, quite upset but what can I expect? She does have amnesia...

----------------------------------
Flash Back
----------------------------------

"Silver? Silver? Where are you?" She cried out to me, the tears building up in her eyes.

"(y/n), don't worry, I'm here" I placed both my hands on her shoulders, looking into her (e/c) eyes before pulling her into a tight hug.

"Silver, I'm afraid" (y/n) sniffled as she dug her face into my fluffy chest.

"I know you hate the dark... I'm here with you, no need to be afraid, no need to cry" I hugged her tighter, if she cries, I'll probably cry too.

We were alone in a dark ally way on a cold and quite spooky night in October.

"Silvy... ca-can I hold your hand?" She asks me after the hug broke

"S-Silvy..." I muttered under my breath, blushing a rose pink colour... sh-she never called me that before.

"Of course you can..." I gently grabbed her hand before giving it a light squeeze.

---------------------------------
End Of Flash Back
---------------------------------

"Silvy.... I-I remember!" (y/n) said excitedly as she hugged me tightly.

"I-I'm glad" I stuttered as I hugged her back, hearing the whistles from Sonic and Shadow who were stood down the hall, by the... Exit?!

(y/n)'s eyes darted over to the two of them, breaking the hug and grabbing my hand, running down the hall, pulling me with her.

I could get used to this...

---------------------------------

Wheeeey part 3!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Remember to follow, vote and comment!

Thanks

- Sophie