"True love & Real feelings always find its way"

So apparently someone was giving him drugs. And he never knew till now.

I nodded my head sarcastically as saying 'yeah sure' and surprisingly he understood.

"Laura I am not lying. Go ask the doctor. He found drugs in my blood. and that was the reason why my personality changed. He said i could've died because of that and plus the pills I took. he said that was an overdose of drugs. I still need to find the person who was doing such thing." (I just made that up. don't judge. I know it's impossible or maybe not.)

"Ok. what exactly are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that it's not my fault I changed with you. it's theirs. Laura you know I love you."

"Oh so the 'drugs' made you fuck my Bestfriend too?" I laugh sarcastically.

"I-I don't know. I don't know." he took a deep breath and continued talking. "all I know is that I'm truly sorry. and I understand if you don't want to forgive me." he said while looking down. "i think I should go now." he said and slowly turned around walking away.

I didn't stop him. thought I was huh?

Never that.

I started climbing up the tree. I could see the whole park from here.

If you was in my situation what would you do?

-Forgive and forget?

Or

-Made them prove that what they are saying is true?

Maybe I should move on.
Move on from Ross, find someone that will actually love me.

I just wish this was a fairy tale, you know all fairy tales have happy endings.

But no this isn't a fairy tale, there's no way in hell that is going to happen. I can't even spend a day without crying.

Live with a smile glued to my face the rest of my life? Ha! No way thats happening.

I remember the first day we met.
It was so magical, just like eating dominos pizza.

Flash back

"OWW!" I yelled as I hit the hard floor from school. "Watch where you going you dickhead. Ugh I'll have your mother arrested!" I yelled. and I laughed too I'm funny.

I pick up my phone still not looking at him.

"Omg. Let me help you." he said quickly.

He grabbed my hand and helped me up. he was about 6 feet tall. I'm 5'2-5'4 I had to look up to see his face.

I looked up facing him. He looked down at me smiling still holding my hand. The perfect stranger to be honest. "Sorry, I didn't see you. you're really short."

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away. It was funny how I thought he was gonna be different from other guys. Jerk I would say.

I gave him one last look and turn around walking my way. "Wait up!" He yelled grabbing my wrist.

"What??"

"I've seen you around."

"And??"

"I don't know. I'm just trying to have a conversation with you." he said scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed at his nervousness.

"Well this is the first time I see you. And I can tell your a jerk and a player."

"Looks can be intimidating."
I laughed. "I'm not." He informed me.

"Uhuh"

"I got an eye on you since the beginning of the year. I'm dying inside now that I'm finally talking to you. I'm not a creep or anything. I feel like we are meant to be." he winked.