Chapter 1

Nicole P.o.v
"Nicole get up,we need to leave soon".(Nicole thoughts:I wonder who said that")"Nicole get up please we have 30mins to get there" said Shawn. I'm up bæ."Finally" he said . I go to the bathroom and take a 10 mins shower but didn't wash my hair because I washed it last night. I put my undergarments on and my crop top with the number 11 on it and high wasted shorts to cover my belly piercing and my high cut black & white converse.
~Skip Car Ride
~Skip Airplane Ride

12 Hours later to North Carolina
I was wide awake while Shawny boy is sleeping because it was a long flight from Canada,Toronto(G.T.A). I woke up Shawn and say "Hey there sleepy boy",Shawn smiled and said"Hey there beautiful". I giggle and grab my carry on and left Shawn still on the plane. I started to walk then Shawn caught up and said"Why did u leave me" in a pouty face, I just laughed and walked away. Shawn caught up again and said"Giving me the silent treatment meant,huh" I giggle, Shawn said "Lets see if u can keep quite now" and he kissed me and it was sweet and passionate until someone cleared there throats . I opened my eyes and see Nash. I broke the kiss and hugged Nash and Shawn looked disappointed that I broke the kiss then I said "Cheer up Shawn I was kidding and I can always kiss u whenever I want but not now". Shawn smiled and did a bro shake with Nash. Then I hear someone yell my name, I hope it's not a fan cause it's too early  to take pictures(but I still love them) ,but then I see Hayes. I ran to him and hugged him with my legs wrapped around his back. I can feel his smile on my neck.I jumped down and say"Hey,Hayes"
Hayes said "Hey Cooler" I laughed cause he always called me Cooler instead of Nicole. I turned back and see Shawn with a red face like jealousy much.

Shawn's p.o.v
I was talking to Nash until I see Hayes running over to Nicole and her doing the same. I see her wrapped her legs around his waist.I was so pissed that he thinks he can date her cause both of there parents work at the same company and they live next door to each other and that they known each other for a long time.My face was red of anger and Nash wasn't by my side anymore instead he was beside Nicole and Hayes .

Hayes p.o.v
I was so happy to see Nicole cause it's been 5 months since I saw her I was really happy and I know she was dating Shawn and all but I'm going to try to steal her away from him. I was suppose to ask Nicole out but instead Shawn beat me to it. I was disappointed but now that's all going to change and Nash is going to help me because he doesn't like the fact that Nicole is with Shawn because Nash been best friends with Nicole since diapers.

Nash's p.o.v
I wasn't so happy when Nicole and Shawn got together. I really wanted her with Hayes but Shawn beat him to it. I don't like the fact because Shawn last girlfriend been cheated on by Shawn and a girl named Olivia. Olivia was such a slut and slept with Shawn more than 10 times even while Shawn was dating Nicole in those 7 months and it happened 5 times with Shawn's old girlfriend and 5 times with Nicole ,I'm so pissed at him because I'm best friends with Nicole since diapers and I gained Shawn trust and he thinks I'm his best friend but not how do I know about the cheating is because he's so stupid he tells me. What an idiot.