Chapter 1 Part 1

In the year 2209 A.D., chaos has risen all over the world. Many wars had happen and been fought. Many innocent lives were lost because of this. An organization, called the Xross, started a campaign to stop this chaos. This organization was composed of the strongest and greatest swordsman of the world. A German swordsman, named Alois Trancy, was the founder and the head of the organization. This organization is not a friend to the government except for the Japanese government. They thought of them as the main reason why this chaos started. They did everything to stop this chaos.

   As the years went by, chaos was slowly fading but the government set up a plan to destroy this organization because they hated them. First, they blew up the headquarters of the organization. Last, was to kill them and get rid of them for good but there were still guys who survived including Trancy. They fled to Japan to seek the help of the Japanese government.

   As they were arriving Japan coast, they saw that the Germans were there and guarding the place. Trancy thought that they knew what they were planning so they made another plan. Instead of going to the city of Tokyo, they went to a mountainous area near Kyoto. There they went to a sacred temple where a friend of him,named Tow Nakazaki, guards.

"What are doing here my old friend?" asked Nakazaki.

"Can we stay here for a while Nakazaki until we build our new headquarters?" asked Trancy.  

Nakazaki allowed Trancy and his group to live in the temple. They helped him and offered him help. They treated the people who were injured.  

The next day as Nakazaki and Trancy was walking outside the temple, they saw a boy training very hard in sword fighting.

"Who's that boy training over there?" asked Trancy.

"He's my grandson Suoh Mikoto and the only family that is left to me." said Nakazaki.

   As they were walking towards the boy, a sudden explosion happened near the temple. They hurried back there together with the boy and saw that the a German aircraft blew up the place. Trancy got shocked and rushed inside the temple. He saw that most of his comrades were killed. He felt disappointed to himself for not be able to protect his comrades. He felt angry and swore to himself that he would destroy all Germans. He, and his comrades left the temple and set out to destroy those bloody Germans.