Chapter 1 Part 2

For the next 15 years, Trancy continued fighting the Germans. He fought them with courage together with his comrades. He destroyed many German territories all over the world. He killed German soldiers without any mercy. But one day,  they fell into one of the German's trap and all of them were imprisoned. All of them were about to be sentenced to death but there was this one condition that the Germans offered to Trancy.

"What condition do you ask from me?" asked Trancy.

"It's very easy. You just need to kill your comrades in front of us and we will let you go." said the Germans.

   Trancy got confused. He felt that he wanted to kiil his comrades so that he won't die. Trancy was about to get his sword and slash his comrades but suddenly gunshots were heard outside. The Germans rushed outside and in an instant they were killed by a mysterious swordsman. Trancy went outside and saw the Germans dead. He saw a boy wearing a black suit holding a sword that he felt he have seen before.

"Who are you boy? Are you here to help us?" asked Trancy.

"You know who I am. We've met before 15 years ago in Japan." said the mysterious guy.

Trancy got shocked about it. He was thinking of who he was. Then he suddenly remembered who he was.

"Are you Suoh Mikoto? The grandson of my old friend? asked Trancy.

"Yes I am." said Mikoto seriously. "My grandfather died a year ago. He told me that his last wish was  that his friend will be safe and alive so I came here as fast as I could to save all of you."

Trancy smiled and said, "Thank you Mikoto for saving us. I offer you now my loyalty and service. We shall team up together to kill destroy the Germans."

Both of them, together with Trancy's, comrades set out to destroy the Germans and build a whole new community where chaos is not present.