chapter 9

"little daddy's girl pretending to be sweet and all but truly  she is as mean as anything". i said provoked as i took a shot of tequila.

that little brat miley had shown me not all kids are angels.

"would you imagine what she did". i asked the bartender as he poured me another shot.

that little brat had rushed to her father immediately he came back and she told him everything in two seconds, she even added a little seasoning to my case, she lied i gave her the coke when i wasn't even there when she took it, she had either gone through my stuff to take it or maybe i left it laying around but i didn't give it to her.

and my brother dearest had gone all wild on me that why i'm currently in school even if it was a holiday, believe it or not he had kicked me out, i had seen it coming but didn't expect it to be so soon and the worst is that nick was now planning to move into a new condo.

"she is a little blonde devil in reality, you need to see the way she was acting all cute on webcam and shit". i cussed at her.

"really Harley? that your brothers kid we are speaking of and the last time i checked you are a blonde and you are sort of little". the bartender said making me glare at him.

"beautiful ones like you should not be alone in a bar like these". some random dude greeted me as he sat next to me and i greeted back by showing him the fake ring on my middle finger, he cussed as he moved away from me.

peter and i weren't still on good terms and it felt like i had lost him for good, presently he was back at our apartment with his boyfriend playing video games, he had picked his best friend over me.

"hey quinn".  elias greeted me with a strange new name, giving me new names everytime we see was his hobbit. he shaked hands with his friends then he excused himself to meet me.

"hey dummy". i smiled as he sat close to me.

"i don't see you bodyguard boyfriend around, he dead?". he asked making me chulked, the dark skinned fellow had always had a way of cracking me up.

"watch it, peter is your close friend". i warned him playfully.

"where is he? is he locking in a corner waiting for the perfect moment to jump on me for speaking to you?".

"you gots stop it though, peter is just protective not creppysasive". i formed a new word in my head.

"creppysasive? really?". he laughed at my newly created  word.

"yeah" i smiled at him not knowing what else to say.

"so you wanna go out sometimes to get a drink, not like date but like breakfast".