6

This is a poem my friend sent me. Its a good poem and please follow my friend who showed me this poem and website Brianna_Caniff_ . I will have the link in the bottom. 

You

I still remember the first day we me We were too shy to say much at all It's funny to think back to that time Because now we're having a ball!

They say that true friendship is rare An adage that I believe to be true Genuine friendship is something that I cherish I am so lucky to have met you.

Our bond is extremely special It is unique in its own way We have something irreplaceable I love you more and more each day.

We've been through so much together In so little time we've shared  I will never forget all the moments that you've shown me how much you cared.

Friends are forever Especially the bond that you and I possess I love your fun-filled personality Somehow you never fail to impress.

The world could use more people like you it would certainly be a better place
I love everything about you You are someone I could never replace.

You are always there for me When my spirits need a little lift I cannot thank you enough for that You are truly an extraordinary gift.

You are everything to me and more I could never express that enough Life is such a treacherous journey, and Without you it would be even more tough.

Our story will continue to grow With each passing day Because I trust that with you by my side Everything will always be Okay.

You are so dear to me You know I will love you until the end I will always be there for you, and You will always (and forever) be my best friend.

Link:http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-poem-for-best-friends-you#ixzz3NcOoE9Ba