Chapter One - Am I A Ghost!?

(Caesars POV)

Everything was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing...

Is this what life after death was?

I couldn't feel anything either, there was no pain...

It was bland, depressing...

Even though my surroundings were pitch black, I could see myself clearly.
I look down at myself, seeing all the injuries that had gotten inflicted upon me.

'I can't even imagine the pain I must've felt, it's all blurry to me...

"JoJo, this is the last of my hamon! Take it from me!"

Oh yeah, Joseph...

I never really thought Joseph and I would become friends, but from all those days of training. We got closer, we made a connection...

Sure, I was rude to him most of the time. I didn't really mean anything I said though, It just sort've came out.

I did enjoy his company, he would attempt stupid things at times. But I liked that about him, I still do...

Hopefully my death was enough, I avenged my father...'

I look around, still seeing nothing...

'So if this is how life after death is, it's rather boring. If this is what heaven is, JoJo would go insane.'

I let out a laugh...

'Maybe this isn't heaven... from everything I did.'

I walk around, but I don't think I got anywhere, until...

I see light.

I walk faster towards the light, as soon as I reach it. The light starts to look more like, stars?

Little stars, they're little stars all around me.

'They're so pretty... reminds me of JoJo somehow.'

I bring my hand closer to one of the stars...

Right as I touch the lit up star, I hear someone call out my name.

"CAESAR!"

Suddenly...

I'm back?

Back where I died...

'What? Why- how, I'm supposed to be dead aren't I? Why am i here? Wait.'

I look down at my hands, I see right through them.

Silence... I couldn't even process what was happening.

Suddenly I'm back where I was, and I could see right through myself? This makes no sense!

'Am I a ghost!?'

I try to walk, but as soon as I do, my feet fall right through the floor.

"Ah-"

'I hate this! I'm not supposed to be here anymore! I'm dead!

Those stars! They're just like JoJos birthmark, I bet he's got something to do with this! No- no that sounds stupid!'

I pull my feet out of the ground, and attempt to walk...

'Jeez, this is hard...'

I look around the mansion, I see the blood that's all over the ground, leading upstairs.

'This must be where they went, they must've followed the blood.'

I walk upstairs and trip along the way,

"UGH! JoJo would be laughing at me if be saw this... where is he?"

I finally reach the top of the stairs, and continue to follow the blood.

I follow the blood to another set of stairs,

"Ugh, why!"

I walk up the next set of stairs, tripping myself once again...

. . .

I finally reach a door to a room...

'Hm, since my feet fell through the floor. Does that mean I can phase through objects?'

I hold out my hand, and move it forward through the door. My expression lights up,
'that's interesting...'

I phase my head through a part of the door, leading to a room full of living beings...

I look around to see, Lisa Lisa, Kars, Wamuu, and Joseph...

I watch as they talk...

"And so now, we need to arrange a time and place for our battle. Wamuu, what are your thoughts?" Kars asked Wamuu,

"We fight tonight, under the gaze of the full moon. The arena at the base of Piz Bernina, 15 kilometers to the southeast. We will meet at the Skeletons Heel Stone circle there."

"A stone circle?" Lisa Lisa Questioned,

"Hey, you can't just choose a place because it happens to suit you." Joseph said in his usual angry tone,

"Yes Wamuu, I believe that to be a fine choice. Now let's speak of the red stone. JoJo, you will bring The Red Stone Of Aja to the Skeletons Heel at midnight tonight, and don't forget to remove the bomb. The woman will remain with us, as insurance." Kars said, Then disappears, along with Wamuu...

"Lisa Lisa?"

"They want to make sure, that we don't run away from the fight, it is a reasonable request. JoJo, go and fetch us The Red Stone. You mustn't worry about me."

"Would I? I'll see you back at the arena. Trust me, alright?"

"I assure you, I do."

I watch as Joseph turns around, and walks towards where I am...

'No one can see me...'

I follow Joseph downstairs...

We both reach the spot in the mansion where I was killed...

"Caesar."

I look at Joseph as he stops and looks at the rock I was crushed with...

"Joseph." I say, putting all my feelings into his name.

His expression then changes, he looks around with a surprised look.

'Did he hear me!?'

(Authors note: why hello! Whoever's reading this... So if you didn't know, I have another fanfiction I usually work on, except I really appreciate this ship. So I wanted to do a fanfiction with this ship QwQ

And if you do know about the other fanfic, because you read it :/
Hello again.

First chapters are usually short lol

This fanfiction will be updated every 3-4 days, since I work on the other one more.

Whoever's reading this, have a nice night or day!)