beginning

I can't believe that Jack is really leaving us, Mikey leaving Roadtrip already was a hard pill to swallow but that Jack is leaving us too? I can't believe it.
Blair already texted us that the new trialist is on his way and that we should get ready for filming but I honestly can't stop staring at Jacks door, we made too many memories, I'm too scared that we'll loose contact and that we wound talk as much as we usze to. Poor roadies, I thought as I finally managed to move and get ready.

Who would have thought that Harper would become my best friend? Looking back to the day we started to film the trials, I'm happy that the other boys gave in to me begging for Harps to stay.
,,Boys dinner is ready", shouted Rye and Harper and I left my room to go down and eat with the others. ,,Guys I just want to say thank you again for being so amazing", I randomly said and regretted it right after the words left my mouth. I looked over to Harper in the hope that he could save me out of this terrible situation I've talked myself into. ,,Brook you okay mate? That sounded way too deep for you", Andy laughed and Rye joined with his loud laughter. Sonny smiled in silence and whispered something I didn't really understood but I didn't really care about it as well, I just wanted to know what Harper thought about it. He smiled, his perfect lips formed a perfect smile. ,,You are amazing too Brook", he said softly which left me smiling. Everyone continued eating their soup and talking about daily stuff like new vlogs and covers, but I could only think about his voice, his smile and his incredible eyes.

Hello everyone :)
I'm back with a new story and this time it is in English ( haha god help me, please ). I'm definitely going to mess this up bit at least I've started right? However this is the first chapter of my new Fanfiction and I know that it is pretty bad, I will read over it tomorrow and probably take it down again to rewrite some stuff but until then please leave some suggestions for the next chapters, thanks :)