Chapter I.

It was slow, and then overwhelming. I've known him for so long, and never really talked to him. It started with exchanging looks in the hallway, and the looks turned into waves, and the hand waves turned into words. While walking with my best friend, Anna, I noticed Him across the hall. His eyes met mine and he walked over to us. Anna knew him, and wasn't very fond of him. I saw him walking over, and already laughing with Anna, I said hey with a smile and a little laugh. He waved while walking and said, "hey Claudia!" Nervously and not knowing what to say, "what class do you have right know?" I blurt out. "Art." He says, obviously trying to be cool. I didn't know he was in art, and I was surprised. He then says, "can I ask Anna something?" A little offended, I say "sure." I really hope he doesn't like her... I say in my head.i then walk into class.

( After class ) Anna, looking overjoyed, comes up to me and says, " someone's got a crush on you!" Confused, I say
"who?"
"Chris! ,Duh." She says, expecting me to know.
I let out a deep sigh of relief and happiness, and say,
"oh shit! I thought he wanted to talk to you to ask you to be his girlfriend!"
She looks at me with a disgusted look and scrunches up her nose. "No claudia. Even if he did I would've said no. I know you like him. " she tells me
"How did you know? I kept it to myself?" I said.
"It was pretty obvious" she says with a chuckle.

After school, Anna and I hung out by the big tree, and Chris approached us. "Hey Claudia...Can I have your number?" He asks a few seconds later.