{Part 1}

{ Hinata's POV }

I walked through the hallway, my trainers tapping on the wood with every step. It really shouldn't be this scary, going to an after school club. But this was my first year of high school. I mean, who isn't at least a little scared? Then I saw the door. No, I shouldn't go in, it's too scary.

Or should I?

Whatever. I'm going in.

God it's bright in here. And so many people. And they're all so tall. Apart from one other than me. Who do I even start talking to? Luckily someone came up to me at that moment and talked to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You're really short. Are you in elementary school?" said a tall blonde haired boy.

"WHAT? No! I'm in high school!"

"Oh god, have you come to the club?"

"No, I'm here to eat. Of course I'm here for the club what do you think?"

A silver haired boy came over.

"Tsukishima, stop it! By the way, my name is Sugawara Kōshi. I'm the vice captain of the club. Captain's over there. His name is Daichi. " He said, gesturing to the corner of the room, where a boy was talking to the other boys there.

I walked over to him and waited for him to finish his talk.

"Hey. You must be Shōyō Hinata? You know how to skate or have you come here to learn?"

"Both.  I know a bit but I'm not really that skilled." I answered. It was a bit awkward because all the other people probably knew how to skate better and I was probably the least skilled one here.

"That's okay! We'll teach you anything you need help with." He told me comfortingly.

"Great. What should I do for now? Are we practicing or-"

"We're just getting to know each other. The official practicing part starts tomorrow."

"Okay! Are there any other first years?"

"Yeah, three."

"Okay!"

I walked over to the other first years, probably the ones who are talking to Daichi. Yep, I was exactly right, since that tall blonde boy joined me, I assumed he was a first year too.

Was I the shortest here? Probably.

~~
Rae writes the shitty first chapter :))))

word count - 366

short but yeah