𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐙 the most beautifulest girl anyone has every laid on. She's shy and stays to herself and her close friends. Every boy wants her but her heart belongs to one boy only. Mattia Polibio. Now he's the opposite of her. Which attracts her towards him. His rude remarks and cocky attitude is what makes her want him more than anyone could think of. He's perfect. She thinks to herself. His brown eyes. Amazing body. Aggressive personality is what draws the quiet girl to him.

-

Alexandria's POV

I hear this ringing sound in my ear and know what it is. My alarm. I groan and hit it with my right hand turning it off. I sit up straight rubbing my blurry eyes. I look around my bedroom and groan once again for the second time this morning.

I get up as soon as my little sister, Angela barges into my room "Your boooyfriends here!" She says being entirely too dramatic. I roll my eyes and put my knotty hair up as i walk behind her down the stairs. I'm in a sports bra and nike pro spandex by the way.

I reach the bottom and my eyes trail up a certain someones body soon meeting his hazel brown eyes. I give him a weak smile and walk to my kitchen "Mattia why are you in my house on a Saturday morning?" I ask tilting my head back as i fix myself coffee.

He gives me an award winning smile and i know for a fact he wants something. I turn all the way around to face him and give him a 'what do you need' look. He props himself up on the counter and leans forward resting his elbows on his legs and staring at me making his way down my body. I instantly get insecure and cover my stomach with my hands. He notices and his look softens "I need you math notebook. I needa study and i forgot mine"

He spoke his deep voice making me smile to myself "Mm yeah let me go get it. Lucky for you i studied all yesterday so i honestly don't need it" i said cheerfully walking back into the living room than up the stairs and finally to my bedroom. I swing my door open and rummage through my white bookbag soon pulling out a plan black notebook. I walk downstairs and hand him it. He smiles softly at me and gets off the counter.

We talk for a few than he says he has to leave. He leaves and i go up to my room "Ohhh you def like him!" My sister says loudly. I flick her off while i pick out an outfit "No i don't Angela.. He's a friend" i say with sadness in my voice. She notices and shakes her head "No! He's not your friend, he's your crush! Tell him!" She hisses at me cheerfully.

I sigh loudly and sit on my bed "I can't Angela. He's part of my friend group. And plus he has a girlfriend. Jackie Ryan. A bitch she is. She's a dirty cheater who dislikes me and the girls for no reason. Especially me" i said with annoyance in my tone.