Dean meets ash

Ash's POV
Today I was in l Laurence Kansas. I was walking when I saw a 1967 Chevy impala pull up. Then a handsome guy got out of the impala he smiles at me.
"Hey I'm dean Winchester" he told me.
"I'm ash lightwood" I told him shyly. He walked pass me and went into the store. I start walking again just as I was walking away dean came out of the store and ran up to me.
"Do you want a ride" he asked me
"I don't have a home or family"I said. He just stared at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me to his impala. I got in and he told me I was going to live with him and his brother Sam.  I smiles shyly and told him that my family died when I was 3 he saw I was on the verge of tears so he squeezed my hand to tell me I was safe now.
Time skip~because I'm lazy~
Sam's POV
Dean called me to say he was being a girl home. What's new he always bring some girl home.

Dean's POV
Ash was telling me about how her family died when she was 3 that made my heart break. But I am going to protect her not matter the cost. She asked where we were going. I told her we're going to my home (aka the bunker) she smiled shyly my heart is beating 10 times harder then it should be.  

Author's note sorry it so long but don't forget to comment and vote
~Alec