CHAPTER 3

Tae started to tell jungkook his horrible life story

Tae:you see when I was a kid I never had any friends, not even a good inspiring father, we were always poor so I had to work 3 jobs I started working when I was 10 I didnt really care about it but as I grew older my father started drinking and  smoking cigarettes I hated it, but there was nothing I could do about that I just kept my mouth shut, but one day my father started abusing me, just because I didnt made enough money as I had exams I skipped my work so taht I could study, and he thoud I was living he was drunk at that time and started hitting me with belts I hate my life at taht moment when I woke up I had scars all over my body I started to cry, I was terrified from my father, my mom on the other hand she  tried protecting me many time but it never worked he threatened to kill me each time she tried to protect me, so my mom stopped it as he may actually do it in real life so, to this day ny life is the same living hell...*sniffs*

Jungkook:look, dont cry it's just not worth crying for something which you couldn't change, I know how it feels , I dint even had parents.

Tae's eyes widened

Taehyung: s-so your parents are d-dead?

Jungkook:no,no not at all they are alive but they hate me so when I was born they gave me up for adoption..and then a very rich family took me up as their child , my stepmom couldn't have children..so tahts why they had to adopt a child and I was the chosen one, and I am the only child.

Tae:so have you ever met you real parents,sorry if this is a little emotion to you..

Jungkook: no it's fine, and yeah I have met my parents before but only once since they didnt want to see me anymore.

After that they just chit-chatted about random teenagers stuff.
But they were interrupted by Taehyung's boss Jackson.

Jackson:tae what are you doing?

Tae: n-nothing sir...

Jackson: just get back to work I am done yelling at youa all the time you are just a useless pathetic shit. No go and take the orders before I fire you.

Tae:y-yes sir i will,s-sorry

After taht Jackson left

Tae:  I will see you tommrow, I will try texting you tonight.

Jungkook:yeah sure dont worry by the way if your nat to say me anything then you can if you feel comfortable.

Tae:yeah sure.

Jungkook:bye,take care

Tae:bye,you too..

Tae pov
What is this feeling, why am i blushing a little and i am feeling soo hot right now, and what is this weird feeling in my stomach...ughhh focus tae focus...I am in l-love!?