1: Completely normal

Introduction:

I thought I was completely normal. I thought I was just a little different from all the other teens. I thought I knew all that there was to my life. But now my life seems like something sticky got on a book and temporarily sealed pages shut and now there finally opening for the first time.
How could this be possible? How could I not know the things I now know about my life? But the truth is i'm glad I did. Im glad I know the truth.
My whole life I thought you either have it two ways. One way is life is like a puzzle, you have all the pieces there and you have to put it together to have one beautiful picture. Or you have it another way which is life is a big labyrinth and every time you make a mistake you must start from the beginning and start all over. But sometimes life isn't like this.
Sometimes you don't have all the puzzle pieces. Or never finish the labyrinth which means you've given up or literally have given up on life.
But life for teens like me is one big jumble of words part of a picture, poem, and so much more. And its truly hard to understand your life when its not based on one thing but thousands. Thats why i'm willing to tell my story. And i'm willing to have many listen.

"Sometimes when you see a picture once, you don't realize everything until you look even closer and thats when things look clearer then a magnify glass." - Unknown