Graser's POV #1

Buzz!

Graser rose from his comfortable spot in a shock. He looked to his right where his PC sat mounted on his desk.

It was lit, showing a Skype notification. He yawned and trudged toward the computer. As he advanced to his gaming set up, his eyes widened and his mouth curved upward.

Giggling and blushing Graser opened Skype.

----- Just Now -----
Stacy: Sure Graser! I'd love to.

She replied to his request. He hadn't filmed with her since her sad departure from The Cube SMP and he couldn't wait to reveal her on his channel.

He decided to respond.

----- Just Now -----
Stacy: Sure Graser! I'd love to.
Me: 11:30 ur time sound okay??

He hopped out of his chair to retrieve his favorite snack from the fridge. As he walked he felt a small pain in his chest. Might as well look past it, he thought. He immediately found the pizza. Eating it cold after waking up is one of his favorite times to eat it, after all.

Bringing back two slices and some ice water, he saw another message from Stacy.

----- Two Minutes Ago -----
Stacy: Sounds great!

He eagerly placed his food on the desk to reply.

----- Stacy ------
Stacy: Sounds great!
Me: Can't wait

"Oh no!" He exclaimed after his recent response. He didn't want to come off desperate. He frantically shoved pizza in his mouth and wondered about Stacy's reaction. Was he coming off too strong?!?

Author's Note
Sorry if this part is shorter than Stacy's POV #1, although I will be updating it again tonight, so be ready!