Chapter 1

{Liams POV}

I was walking in my new schools campus tring to figure out my scedule and the map. I could't really tell if i was holding the map the right side up or not. Where the hell is building C classroom 306. I was thinking maybe i should ask someone. i attempted to ask about half a dozen people but they either ignored me or give me a discusted eye roll and walked away. So the first person i saw was this blond boy sitting under a tree so i told myself 'worth a shot'.

i walked over to the boy with the red polo shirt and blue eyes. i asked him "umm excuse me can you tell me were building C classroom 306 is?" " First day eh?" he replied in an irish accent a little sarcasticly. "yes, im lost i cant figure out this map and my schedule is confusing" i said. he grabbed it out of my hands and looked at it."Oh ok you have Drama with mr. Peck, Im in that class. its that cuilding over there with the grey bricks and huge windows" he answered. "thank you umm--" "Niall,Niall horan" he interupted handing me his hand i shook it and itroduced myself " im payne, Liam payne" personally finding james bond refference hilarious. he lok at me and said " well class dosn't start for another 20 minutes, you can sit if you want, i'll walk you to class." i sat down i thanked him.

" so what brings you here Liam" he asked me.

-well i was getting bullied at my old college and i was incredibly depressed, attempted scuicide, stayed in the hospital for 2 months and my mum and dad decided we needed a new start. so, we moved here.I replied

- WOW! was all he found to say, That's intense. how about your friends?

- well i didn't have much friends, i had a girlfriend thought Danielle, she broke up with me in the hospital, apparently i scared her, but honestly i just didnt feel the spark.

-oh wow thats sad, im sorry, so much for hospitality, he said probably finding his joke hilarious so to be polite and to at least seem like i was making an effort, i laughed. My familly accually moved here from ireland three years ago, and i have a ton of friends here.

- Oh well i guess you were the new lad too. and since you have tons of friends, you could introduce me to a couple of them. make new aquentances.

- i sorry, he replied, I lied i dont have a tons of friends. i have A Friend. Demi. Shes in phsycology right now.

-Well later on you could introdu--

i was cut off, he got a terrified look on his face and ran away. i turned around to see what his dilema was. only to see a group of teenagers, probably in the same year, maybe older or younger. One of them had black/dark brown hair styled in a quiff that must of been close to 10 cm, he was wearing a white t-shirt anjd a black leater jacket. His arm was around a blonde girls wearing lots of makeup and dressed like one of those stuck up bitches.behind them was two boys, one with curly hair and peircing green eyes and the other had sandy brown hair swept to the side and grey eyes.

Who were these people because to me they seemed to be like the pople that used to bully me. why was niall so afraid of them...