Chapter 2

The dark haired boy looked at me. “This is Perrie, Louis and Harry and I’m Zayn.” He was pointing at the blonde girl, the boy with the striped shirt and the boy with the curly hair. I simply said “I’m Liam” Zayn looked at me and said “so you gay lad?”

-WHAT? I found myself asking

-well Niall is gay, Homo, going to hell. Zayn said trying to use synonyms but I still had that clueless look on my face.

-He likes penises sweetie. Perrie added, talking to me as if I was an idiot.

I am a very open minded person and I really didn’t give a shit if Niall was gay.

-What’s wrong with being gay? I asked which apparently wasn’t the best choice of words. I have a feeling that Louis and harry noticed too because they both looked away.

-What’s wrong with being gay!?!? Zayn said sounding a little insane. Boys are supposed to like girls. It’s just wrong. He said.

-well I don’t want to be friends with a homophobic jerk like you lads. I told all of them while I walked away. I could still see them from the corner of my eye and Louis and Harry were trying to keep themselves from laughing.

I walked into building C classroom 306 and sat down next to Niall.

-I thought I scared you off for a while. I’m sorry I’m not used to just blurting out my past, especially that and I barely even know you. Just promise you won’t tell anyone. I asked him, waiting for a response.

-Liam, I won’t tell people, you said you wanted to forget the past, it is forgotten. I guess your subconscious knew it could trust me and honestly I’m surprised you’re still talking to me. He said in his cute Irish accent.

-Why are you surprised that I’m still talking to you? I asked

- Well you talked to Zayn right, he told you I was-

-Gay, I cut him off. Niall, I’m a very open minded person I don’t care. He gave me a huge bear hug.

-I’m so happy to hear that. When I came out all of my friends ditched me except Demi and I am abnormally grateful for the people who can accept me.

I smiled.

Mr. Peck entered the class room wearing a very sharp suit and said “well class welcome to drama, this I our new student Liam, here’s your book, read it learn it love it. Now open it to page 174” he said that all at once it was quite over whelming actually. “Our subject this spring is, Romeo and Juliet” “Mr. Peck, isn’t Romeo and Juliet a little too overused and unoriginal” Niall added, he really did know his drama.

“Exactly Mr. Horan, that is why we are doing Romeo and Jules read my modified script and audition, this play is worth 40% of your final mark” Niall looked overly excited. “ you should try out for Jules, I’m trying out for Romeo, it would be perfect two best friends leading in a play together.”

-Niall may I remind you that I’m straight and a romance like this might ruin our friendship or just make it slightly awkward.

-oh right, sorry I get a little too carried away, Niall added

-It’s fine, and anyways I don’t really do stages, I get stage fright. I added.

The rest of the class went on pretty normally we ran through the play, talked and just laughed. After Class,  Niall took me to his favorite restaurant; Nando’s. We entered the booth when a girl slid into the seat.

-ouhh does my little Nialler have a boyfriend? She added

- Demi, this is Liam. A FRIEND!

-nice to meet you Liam, she said handing me her hand.

-nice to meet you too Demi I said smiling.

Suddenly demi and Niall glanced at the door only to see a group of kids coming in. must have been all the populars.

-Why are they here Demi, Niall asked a little panicked, Nando’s is our territory, well not really but were always here.

-I don’t know Nialler. She added

- So there’s Zayn and Perrie, than there is harry and Louis. Who are the rest of them? I asked the both of them.

- Well the one with the fuzzy black hair is Cher Lloyd, and then we have Caroline Flack and Eleanor Calder. Niall told me.

Cher walked up to our booth.

-Hey new kid!

-Me? I said looking around.

-Yes you. Why are you hanging out with the gay pride parade? You don’t look like a homosexual.

-I’m not gay,  I just support gays that’s all.

She automatically started laughing hysterically like if I said something abnormally funny.

-Come eat with us than you can make a new decision. She said.

By the time we were done eating Niall and Demi had already left. And they were asking me a whole bunch of questions. I finally got really frustrated and yelled:

-IM NOT GAY I SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALS, YOU SHOULD TOO I DON’T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU WANKERS!!