9

It was the day of the meeting, Taehyung was heaving through heavy breaths, his sweaty palms constantly being wiped along his jeans as he ran through his house like it was on fire.

As much as he tried to get ready early so he wouldn't look like an organised child, he failed and was now rushing through his house collecting his equipment and gear to cover his face.
His mind was swarming with fear, an adrenaline rush surging through his veins as he made his way to where they were meant to meet up.
Oddly excited but scared at the same time, he took long strides knowing he was already late and would barely be able to be taken seriously at this point.
He still held his head up high anyway as he came face to face with the group EXO.

All their eyes were scanning him over like machines.
Feeling uncomfortable with the sudden attention and roaming eyes, he coughed purposefully getting the attention back to his face.

"Hello, V." A voice boomed through the alley, his deep voice echoing off the walls.

[I don't know much about EXO so please bare with me]

Taehyungs eyes met with another mans who was making his grand entrance, walking past his fellow members.

He nodded at him, the mans icy eyes piercing Taehyungs, locking him in his gaze.
Taehyung searched his eyes carefully, seeing nothing but darkness and hidden secrets locked behind his eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you." Taehyung replied after a few silent minutes that seemed to drag along for much longer than needed.

"The meeting with be starting in 30 minutes, until then we will be getting prepared."

Taehyung nodded silently, still watching the other members closely.

Something felt off but he couldn't put his finger on it, a swirling feeling in his gut telling him to run back to the safety of his home.
He shrugged it off though, feeling the need to discover who these men were.

~~~

Taehyung had gone to the side, behind a few bins.

He was watching the men in-front of him who stood face to face, deadly eyes piercing each other.
Taehyung was taking note of the group across from EXO, there were 7 members.

They were talking for a while, not yet trading the items which were flung over the shoulders of the members of both groups.

The sky had turned dark now navy blue and black shades were spread across the sky as far as he could see. Street lamps were lit out, giving off light a few metres away.
But the alley was nearly completely dark, a few old lights which seemed to be back from Christmas was the only source of light making it hard to snap any pictures of the group.

Finally, Taehyung saw the two men who were carrying the 'goods' confront each other.

"Where is the money?" A member from EXO asked, eyes thinning into a glare.

"Package first." He arrogantly spat, glaring right back.

The member from EXO scanned him over, his muscles were on display from his short sleeve shirt and were being proudly flexed. He was dressed in a black button up shirt and ripped jeans accompanied by black gloves and a face mask.

"We do this one way, which is our way. Money."

A throaty laugh escaped the muscle pig. "Do you think you're in charge?"

The man who seemed to be the leader of EXO, raised his chin. "We said, our way or no deal."

Another man from the enemy group walked forwards, a loud scoff came from him as his looked at the members of the opposing team.

"We'll give you 5 seconds to pass the bag over." He snapped, patience running dangerously thin.

"We told you, our way." The leader of EXO bit back.

The same man from the opposing team laughed, and before you knew it the members from his team were barging through EXO's and Taehyung was staring in shock, a mix of fear running through him again as he heard shouting fill the alley.

"Bastards! This isn't what we agreed on!" One yelled, which was closely followed by a thud and he was out like a light.

The icy cold was getting to Taehyung as he watched the fight go down, wanting to escape and run back to safety.

His mind was blank as he figured out a plan on what to do.

After a while of yells, it went silent and only a few voices, much quieter voices were talking.
Taehyung watched from the corner of his eyes, the muscle pig lifted up the bag which was recently dropped when the original owner was knocked out cold.
His eyes were scanning around, making Taehyung gulp and feel the need to do something stupid like run.

He was making up his mind on weather to get chased down or be found.
Half way through making up his mind, he fingers slipped from his sweaty palms and his camera dropped to the ground with a loud crack.

Most likely being broken, Taehyung didn't bother to pick it up, instead he looked to the group of men who were now staring right his hiding spot.

And he did the only thing he could think of, he ran.

Like the floor was lava, he dashed through the alley way not looking back as he heard the screams of the members and footsteps not far behind him.
He escaped the alleyway, but the street infront was much better, it looked deserted, the cold wind was passing through the area, hitting his face making him close his eyes.

Taehyung being the clusmy man he is, tripped on air and went flying to the ground with a thud and a loud gasp escaping his mouth.

All he could now think about was how fucked he was.

He looked behind him to see the muscle pig and another members not far behind, determination to catch him written everywhere on their faces.

He squealed in fear, trying to scramble up but to no avail as he looked down at his foot which was turning a dark purple.

"Shit" He swore under his breath,

After the word escaped his mouth he was tackled right back to the ground sending a shock of pain through his body.

"Now who do we have here...?" A sly grin was plastered onto the mans face infront of him, his mask which had fallen off and Taehyung stared at him in shock.

"Jungkook?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yo-

Okay hi, things are boutta get spicy.
;)

Lmao, I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it wasn't too good. ;-;

Cya nEXT cHaptEr!

[TY for 4k reads <333]