Chapter one- Dreams come true

I feel like i am living a dream, here in Barcelona where i have always wanted to be.

I live with my cousin diana , which we both go to school here in barcelona. Shes lived here for 9 years and pretty much knows the whole place.

Its my 6th day in barcelona amd honestly its been awesome. Today me and diana are going to meet the barcelona players, I've been a big fan since i was young and my biggest dream was to meet them, i was so excited i couldnt believe it was happening...

Diana and me drove to the camp where they practiced, Not many people were there because it was at midnight. Diana said it was better to go at midnight cause the fans like going in the mornings the most, which was good because we had more time with the players.

The players were scattered around either playing or running or signing autographs,

"Thats messi, you know its him because his night routine is just running, oh amd neymar, his night time is break time for him, And marc usually spends time with pique stretching or they come and give us autographs..."

I was watching them train, it was so cool, and suddenly neymar came to us amd said "Hey diana! Is this your friend?"

How does he know her name?

"Shes my cousin! She just moved here 6 days ago. Her name is celeste!"

Neymar smiled "I hope you are enjoying barcelona, its really a beautiful place! Would you like an autograph and picture?"

"It really is beautiful here! & yes i would love an autograph!"

I hand neymar my notebook and saw another player come and do autographs... Omg wait.. Its marc!

Diana took our picture and neymar shook my hand "It was very nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy barcelona more! Oh and diana, tell your parents i said hey!"

I didnt know neymar and diana were friends!?

Suddenly Marc comes up to us smiling "Hey diana"

"Hey Marc! I finally brought a fan for you!"

I smiled, wow marc is super hot in person.

Marc smiled at me and made eye contact, his beautiful eyes made me blush "And whats your name?"

"Im celeste."

"Thats a beautiful name, did you want an autograph?"

"Yes!"

He signed my notebook and looked up at me "Anything else?"

"Can i have a picture? And a hug if its not much to ask for?"

Marc laughed "Ofcourse!"

Diana took our picture and Marc gave me a very tight hug, i loved his warm body pressed on me, my head was on his chest and i could hear him breathing.

"I'll see yall soon!"

We left the camp and drove home

"Diana i didnt know you were friends with them!"

"Not all of them though, Marc has been wanting to meet you, and i saw the way he looked at you, with his eyes!"

"Aw really diana i thought he could look at me with his ears!"

Diana laughed and threw me a pillow, Wow i cant believe it, Marc has been wanting to see me?

I got into bed and closed my eyes thinking about Marc. I hope diana doesnt mind if we go see them tomorrow.