Overprotective brother

Nico POV

I can not believe Hazel is dating someone. She is too young. And Frank out of all of them. I have to find out what she sees in him. Oh! I now, I will have a talk with him. I walk up to his room in the house me and the seven moved into. Yes the seven bought a house with one extra room so they invited me. Or mostly Hazel, Percy, and Annabeth. How do I know? Well I was in the shadows. Plus I only use the room if I am tired of shadow traveling or just need some place to sleep. Anyway I walk into Frank'room and see him sleeping. He is so lazy. I know with great power come the need to sleep (A/N , see what I did there, I just adore the quote) I said it myself but please he does not have great power. I rolled my eyes.

" Wake up" I yelled. He bolted up from his purple bed. Yes purple bed, and it was not even dark, it was a bright shade of purple. I mean how can Hazel stand him.

" What" he asked.

" Get your lazy but of the bed, we need to talk" I yelled. He finally got of his bed. Lazy. He stared at me.

"What" he said. I rolled my eyes for probably the fifth time today. And it has only been about thirty minutes since I woke up. I walked up to him and grabbed his shirt.

" Look mister, I don't know what you did to Hazel but-" then I heard footsteps. I quickly let go of Frank's shirt. Hazel then walked in. I heard Frank sigh. Oh he is not getting away that easily.

" Hey guys, it is nine thirty and I made pancakes come on" she said while leaving the room. I quickly grabbed onto Franks shirt again.

" Look mister if you hur-" The Hazel walked in again. She grabbed something and left. I held Frank's shirt again.

" Look mister swear on river styx that you will not hurt Hazel"I said in a dangerous voice. I mentally smirked. Then what happened next shocked me.

" Yes. I swear on river styx that I will love Hazel and will protect her with all cost." Thunder rumbled in the background. I let go of Frank's shirt. He walked away. Wow. That was the only word in my head. Usually when I say things in that voice people beg to not hurt them and that they will do anything. Wow. He is a true roman, not being scared. I smiled. I approve of Hazels choice. I then went to the kitchen when I saw Hazel and Frank talking. They looked so happy that I shadow traveled away to get some McDonald. I was really happy for my sister.

She deserved a life like this.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you like this story. My friends helped me with it so I would like to give them credit for it!